Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (U)(RDG) ROM
Nintendo Gameboy Advance / GBA ROMsGenre: Role-PlayingReal-Time Strategy
Rating: ESRB: E, OFLC: G, PEGI: 3+, CERO: A
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (U)(RDG) features Pokemon only. You play as just the Pokemon, including the main Pokemon from the story. Fight through caves, mountains, skies, seas, and many more locations. If you want to let the Pokemon from the locations beside the Pokemon Paradise join your team, let them do. Level up your Pokemon to advance to the next level. Defeat bosses no matter how tough your Pokemon are. Complete missions on the Job Bulletin Board. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team is a rogue-like game that you could keep on playing.
Pokemon games usually puts us in the shoes of an trainer who sends their pokemon into battles. But this time the tables have turned allowing you the player to not only play as the pokemon themselves, but with an original storyline. While playing as your favorite pokemon from the game series you have the role of being the leader of an rescue team, an team of pokemon who banded together to help others during the natural catastrophies in thier world. But as you progress you soon discover that you are not initially an pokemon but an human! Not wanting to spoil the story I will leave it at that. But with over 20+ dungeon to explore and all the pokemon from the Red/Blue generation through Ruby/Shapphire generation to recruit to your team (including the legendaries) and over 50 quests this game will keep you busy for an while. Plus after clearing the main game you gain access to an bunch of goodies such as evolving your pokemon, and playing as any of you recruited team members. This game is highly recommended for fans of the pokemon series and dungeon crawlers.
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
This game is unavailable (?)Don't be disheartened, we still have tons of awesome games for you! Browse the rest of our GBA ROMs.
- Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns »
- Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja »
- Baroque »
- Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer »
- Away: Shuffle Dungeon »
- Evolution: The World of Sacred Device »
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story »
- World of Dragon Warrior: Torneko: The Last Hope »
- PokĂ©mon Puzzle Challenge »
- PokĂ©mon Trading Card Game »
- PokĂ©mon Snap »
- PokĂ©mon Ranger: Shadows of Almia »
- AniMates »
- Biomotor Unitron »
- Dokapon Journey »
- Dokapon Kingdom »
- Dokapon DX »
- Dragon Quest: Shounen Yangus to Fushigi no Dungeon »
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies »
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King »
- Dragon Warrior I & II »
- Dragon Warrior Monsters »
- Fossil Fighters »
- Digimon World: Dusk/Dawn »
- Digimon World DS »
- Digimon World Championship »
- Digimon World 3 »
- Digimon World Data Squad »
- Digimon World 4 »
- Digimon Digital Card Battle »
- Digimon Story: Lost Evolution »
- Digimon Racing »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart »