Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) ROM
Nintendo Gameboy Advance / GBA ROMsGenre: AdventureRole-Playing
Rating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
In Emerald the region you're in is the Hoein where u will receive one of the starter pokemon. Treeko, Mudkip, or Torchic to take them in as your partner to become the best and beat the Elite Four. But first you must beat the Gym leaders gather friends and be the best. But beware the legendary Raquaza.
Poke'mon Emerald is the third poke'mon game that takes place in the Honen region. It is an upgrade to the Ruby and Sapphire versions. Some additions include, new areas, revamped poke'mon sprites and animations, the Battle Frontier, Updated Gym leaders and Elite Four. If you play only one Poke'mon game from the 3rd generation, play this one.
Pokemon Emerald is a classic game with the same basic premise as most, if not all, Pokemon games. You are an at least 10-year-old child who is leaving home to become a Pokemon trainer. You chose your starter and then the rest is up to you from there.
Inarguably one of the best Pokémon games I've ever played. Pokémon Emerald is the third Generation III Pokémon game for the GameBoy Advance.
I've never really felt bored with this title. You always had something to do. You can catch, train, and trade Pokémon, battle other trainers, and plant berries that you can use either as medicine or an ingredient to a Pokéblock. There were also Pokémon contests which test other aspects of your Pokémon if ever you get tired of all the battling.
The graphics and sound are good and immersive for a GBA title. It's kinda relaxing hearing the Pokémon Center theme when you come in after an exhausting day of training.
All in all, this game will always have a special place in my heart no matter how many new Pokémon games come after it.
Simply the best pokemon game on gba, and for me the best pokemon game on every console. Great story and sub-plots, advanced gameplay with the introduction of tag battles and the introduction of the battle frontier, with hardcore pokemon battles, and a great length.
|Read all 13 reviews for Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Robopon 2: Cross/Ring Version »
- Digimon World 3 »
- EarthBound »[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Blue Antoid v2.0] (~JonBound - Dark Future)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by EBGirl v2.5] (~Mother 2.5 - The Giftman Chronicles)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Michael Cayer+Tomato v2.0] (New Game Plus Plus)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Accident v1.1] (~EarthBound - 10th Anniversary Celebration)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Tenda v0.908] (~Mr. Saturn in Hat Quest)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Radiation v1.02] (~Arn's Winter Quest - Gway Edition)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Rofish v0.50] (~EarthBound Battler) (Battle Mode)[SNES] EarthBound (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Dragon Warrior Monsters »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker »
- Spectrobes »
- Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals »
- Fossil Fighters »
- Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu »
- Digimon World DS »
- Digimon World: Dusk/Dawn »
- Digimon World Championship »
- Digimon Rumble Arena »
- Dinosaur King »
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin »