Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) ROM
Nintendo Gameboy Advance / GBA ROMsGenre: AdventureRole-Playing
Rating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Poke'mon Emerald is the third poke'mon game that takes place in the Honen region. It is an upgrade to the Ruby and Sapphire versions. Some additions include, new areas, revamped poke'mon sprites and animations, the Battle Frontier, Updated Gym leaders and Elite Four. If you play only one Poke'mon game from the 3rd generation, play this one.
In Emerald the region you're in is the Hoein where u will receive one of the starter pokemon. Treeko, Mudkip, or Torchic to take them in as your partner to become the best and beat the Elite Four. But first you must beat the Gym leaders gather friends and be the best. But beware the legendary Raquaza.
What Crystal was to Gold and Silver, Emerald is to Ruby and Sapphire. However, unlike Crystal, Emerald makes some significant alterations to R/S. Unlike in R/S where one of the Team ____ was helping you and the other was your enemy, in Emerald both of them are your enemy. This leads to some new areas like a volcanic hideout for Team Magma. Replacing the Battle Tower from R/S is the Battle Frontier, a large complex in which one can participate in a variety of battle challenges (including, of course, the Battle Tower). Unless you have a huge attachment to R/S, Emerald will give you the best Hoenn experience.
This game not only is compatible with R/S but FireRed and leafgreen as well which gives it all of Kanto's pokedex and you can battle with or trade to those with that game.
Pokemon Emerald is a classic game with the same basic premise as most, if not all, Pokemon games. You are an at least 10-year-old child who is leaving home to become a Pokemon trainer. You chose your starter and then the rest is up to you from there.
|Read all 12 reviews for Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Robopon 2: Cross/Ring Version »
- Digimon World 3 »
- EarthBound »[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Blue Antoid v2.0] (~JonBound - Dark Future)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by EBGirl v2.5] (~Mother 2.5 - The Giftman Chronicles)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Michael Cayer+Tomato v2.0] (New Game Plus Plus)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Accident v1.1] (~EarthBound - 10th Anniversary Celebration)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Tenda v0.908] (~Mr. Saturn in Hat Quest)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Radiation v1.02] (~Arn's Winter Quest - Gway Edition)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Rofish v0.50] (~EarthBound Battler) (Battle Mode)[SNES] EarthBound (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Dragon Warrior Monsters »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker »
- Spectrobes »
- Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals »
- Fossil Fighters »
- Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu »
- Digimon World DS »
- Digimon World: Dusk/Dawn »
- Digimon World Championship »
- Digimon Rumble Arena »
- Dinosaur King »
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin »