Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) ROM
Nintendo Gameboy Advance / GBA ROMsGenre: AdventureRole-Playing
Rating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Inarguably one of the best Pokémon games I've ever played. Pokémon Emerald is the third Generation III Pokémon game for the GameBoy Advance.
I've never really felt bored with this title. You always had something to do. You can catch, train, and trade Pokémon, battle other trainers, and plant berries that you can use either as medicine or an ingredient to a Pokéblock. There were also Pokémon contests which test other aspects of your Pokémon if ever you get tired of all the battling.
The graphics and sound are good and immersive for a GBA title. It's kinda relaxing hearing the Pokémon Center theme when you come in after an exhausting day of training.
All in all, this game will always have a special place in my heart no matter how many new Pokémon games come after it.
Simply the best pokemon game on gba, and for me the best pokemon game on every console. Great story and sub-plots, advanced gameplay with the introduction of tag battles and the introduction of the battle frontier, with hardcore pokemon battles, and a great length.
Pokemon Emerald has to be one of the greatest entries into the Pokemon series. Being the third generation of Pokemon it added over 100 new monsters for you to catch and train, it also introduced weather effects such as rain, and sandstorm.
The biggest and greatest feature that it introduced has to be the Battle Frontier. Seven different ways to battle climb up through ranks and fight the Frontier Brain at the 50th battle and 100th battle respectively earns you the medal for that specific zone. So if you're looking to test your Pokemon knowledge and skill match ups, its the perfect place to train.
What Crystal was to Gold and Silver, Emerald is to Ruby and Sapphire. However, unlike Crystal, Emerald makes some significant alterations to R/S. Unlike in R/S where one of the Team ____ was helping you and the other was your enemy, in Emerald both of them are your enemy. This leads to some new areas like a volcanic hideout for Team Magma. Replacing the Battle Tower from R/S is the Battle Frontier, a large complex in which one can participate in a variety of battle challenges (including, of course, the Battle Tower). Unless you have a huge attachment to R/S, Emerald will give you the best Hoenn experience.
Pokémon - Emerald Version (U)(TrashMan) is a game that was developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo. The International version was released in 2005.
|Read all 13 reviews for Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Robopon 2: Cross/Ring Version »
- Digimon World 3 »
- EarthBound »[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Blue Antoid v2.0] (~JonBound - Dark Future)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by EBGirl v2.5] (~Mother 2.5 - The Giftman Chronicles)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Michael Cayer+Tomato v2.0] (New Game Plus Plus)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Accident v1.1] (~EarthBound - 10th Anniversary Celebration)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Tenda v0.908] (~Mr. Saturn in Hat Quest)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Radiation v1.02] (~Arn's Winter Quest - Gway Edition)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Rofish v0.50] (~EarthBound Battler) (Battle Mode)[SNES] EarthBound (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Dragon Warrior Monsters »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker »
- Spectrobes »
- Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals »
- Fossil Fighters »
- Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu »
- Digimon World DS »
- Digimon World: Dusk/Dawn »
- Digimon World Championship »
- Digimon Rumble Arena »
- Dinosaur King »
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin »