Metroid - Zero Mission (U)(TrashMan) ROM
Nintendo Gameboy Advance / GBA ROMsGenre: ActionAdventure
Rating: ESRB: E, PEGI: 7+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Visually on par with Fusion, but this one has better gameplay. The reason that the 2 are tied the fact that this one has way too easy boss battles (despite the frustrating mother brain) and fusion's battles are as hard as hell, but fusion has a better plot (an actually brilliant plot with twists and some of samus past revealed) while this one is just destroy the mother brain.
Hoo boy. Metroid Zero mission is a remake of the original Metroid with much better graphics, added upgrades, and some extra parts to the game. Follow Samus Aran through her recount of her first mission for the Federation, and her first battles against Kraid, Ridley, and Mother Brain. Put your suit on, and get ready for the hunt of your life!
Metroid: Zero Mission is a remake of the original Metroid with the new engine used in Metroid Fusion. The graphics, story, prograssion, and so on are much more fleshed out and accessible compared to the NES original. Samus runs instead of walks, collects more powerups, and blows her way through re-imagined bosses and locations. The game also contains a completely new scenario after you defeat Mother Brain where you run around as Samus without her power suit, relying on stealth to get by. The game has tons of hidden powerups and surprises, but feels much easier than some of the other Metroid games. If you're a Metroid veteran, Hard Mode is the way to go. You can also play a complete version of the original NES Metroid, ported to the GBA! While this game sounds like it offers a lot, it unfortunately suffers from a problem that plagues many Metroid games, and that is length. You can finish this game in only a few hours if you don't hunt for everything, but if you do it'll last you a bit longer. If you've ever found the old NES Metroid too challenging or feel nostalgic, give this amazing remake a try!
I remember playing Metroid: Zero Mission for The Game Boy Advance. It was fun, challening, occasionally confusing, hippocratic, excitiing, funny, and most of all, made me dilerious. Overall, I would really enjoy Getting the cchance to play the game again. And what's more? Playing with the cheats. I would rather play the game on an emulator That i got from this website, which was REALLY helpful. Why? Because The emulators come with a cheat list for the Gameshark, codebreaker, and the Action replay. (Obviously Varies Within the emulator and what kind the emulator is, whether it's for the Game boy advance, Nintendo Entertainment system, sega genesis, and so on and so forth) Bottom line, long story short, This site is awseome, Very good emulators, Wonderful ROMs and ISOs, and a completely new experience when it comes to playing a game
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Metroid - Zero Mission (U)(TrashMan) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin »
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow »
- Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance »
- Castlevania: Circle of the Moon »
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow »
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night »
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia »
- Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos »
- Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom »
- Mega Man X2 »
- Mega Man X3 »
- Scurge: Hive »
- Castlevania: Dracula X »
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island »[SNES] Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island (Europe) (En,Fr,De) (Rev A)[SNES] Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island (Europe) (En,Fr,De)[SNES] Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island (USA) [Hack by Golden Yoshi v1.0] (~SMW2+2 - Yoshi's Island)[SNES] Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island (USA) [Hack by Golden Yoshi v1.0] (~Super Mario World 2 Plus - Yoshi's Island)[SNES] Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island (USA) (Rev A)[SNES] Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island (USA)
- Metal Slug: 2nd Mission »
- Phantom 2040 »
- Ninja Gaiden: Shadow »
- Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back »
- Aliens: Infestation »