Legend of Zelda, The (USA) ROM
Nintendo Entertainment System / NES ROMsGenre: Action-Adventure
Rating: CERO: All Ages, ESRB: E, PEGI: 3+, PEGI: 7+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
This is where it all started. Most of Link's famous items originated with this title, evolved from this title, or were inspired by this title. Almost all of the franchise elements came from here.
Think Zelda like we know today only a little less linear. You could go to almost any dungeon that didn't need a raft and beat it if you were good enough.
Like Zelda today only more emphasis on gameplay. There's a story here, at the title screen. The rest is pure overworld/dungeon crawling bliss. Great variety, not the hardest puzzles, but plenty of them, and Epic bosses.
Great music. Where do you think the Zelda theme of today came from? You probably already know everything there is about this game already though, so GO DOWNLOAD IT!
If you've already beaten it, surely you've beaten the second quest also?
All you need to know is Legend of Zelda... NOW GO PLAY THIS AWESOME GAME RIGHT NOW!! stop reading and go download this if you already dont have it in its original Cartridge form .... GO GO GO GO GO LINK .... don't Forget its Dangerous to go alone!!!
This game began the greatest video game series of all time. Shigeru Miyamoto’s masterful game was an icon when it was first released, and it is an icon now. It represents the start of gaming greatness for me.
When it was first in production, the staff knew they were making something unprecedented. It was marketed as a “never-ending” game. Seeing as millions of people have finished the game, I’d say that wasn’t true, but the series has potential to fulfill that initial promise. The game’s Genre was undefined at the time because there was simply nothing quite like it. If you’ve never played, scratch that beaten this game, you owe it to yourself to play this game right now.
Like so many of the games released at the time, the premise of the game was quite simple: a princess named Zelda has been captured, and link must save her by collecting the pieces of the triforce. You have to traverse the 8 dungeons of the game to restore the triforce, and then you can defeat Ganon. Once you do, you can save the princess.
There are many obstacles and engaging puzzles that make this game a tremendous amount of fun. Not to mention that the “New Game Plus” feature (input the name “ZELDA” at the file selection screen) lets you restart the adventure again with a much harder game.
There are so many things that make this a great game and so many things that Zelda series fans will love to see. If you consider yourself a gamer or a fan of the series, this game is a must.
The Legend of Zelda is one of the best games in the NES library. If you have a NES and play it.
You NEED this game. It is a good story, good action, good sprites! Everything. Zelda is one of the best games of Nintendo. If you like the serie, Get this game! Cause this is were it all started
Welcome to the Legend of Zelda. Where the only sound you'll hear is your own heart pounding as you race through forests, lakes, mountains and dungeonous mazes in an attempt to restore peace to the land of Hyrule. Along the way you'll be challenged by Tektites, Wizzrobes and an endless array of ruthless creatures who'll stop at nothing to prevent you from finding the lost fragments of the Triforce of Wisdom. But don't despair. With a little luck and a lot of courage, you'll conquer your adversaries, unite the Triforce fragments and unravel the mystery of the Legend of Zelda.
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
This game is unavailable (?)Don't be disheartened, we still have tons of awesome games for you! Browse the rest of our NES ROMs.
- Crystalis »
- The Guardian Legend »
- Deadly Towers »
- StarTropics »
- Blaster Master »
- Dark Savior »
- Golvellius: Valley of Doom »
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain »
- Light Crusader »
- Beyond Oasis »
- Neutopia »
- Neutopia II »
- Wonder Boy in Monster World »
- Willow »[Amiga] Willow[MAME] Willow (Japan, English)[MAME] Willow (Japan, Japanese)[MAME] Willow (US)[NES] Willow (Europe)[NES] Willow (Japan)[NES] Willow (USA)[DOS] Willow (1987)(Mindscape Inc)[CPS1] Willow (Japan, English)[CPS1] Willow (Japan, Japanese)[CPS1] Willow (US)[Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)[cr Atarilegend][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 1 of 2)[a][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 1 of 2)[Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 2 of 2)[a][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 2 of 2)[MAME] Willow (USA Old Ver.)
- The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition »
- Spiritual Warfare »
- Goof Troop »
- Dragon Power »
- Brain Lord »
- Young Merlin »
- Legacy of the Wizard »
- Monkey Hero »
- Klonoa Heroes: Densetsu no Star Medal »
- Golden Axe Warrior »
- Lagoon »[SNES] Lagoon (Europe)[SNES] Lagoon (Germany)[SNES] Lagoon (Japan)[SNES] Lagoon (USA)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a3][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)
- Arcus Odyssey »[SNES] Arcus Odyssey (USA) (Proto)[Genesis] Arcus Odyssey (Japan)[Genesis] Arcus Odyssey (USA)[X68K] Arcus Odyssey (1991)(Wolf Team)(Disk 1 of 2)[a][X68K] Arcus Odyssey (1991)(Wolf Team)(Disk 1 of 2)[X68K] Arcus Odyssey (1991)(Wolf Team)(Disk 2 of 2)[a][X68K] Arcus Odyssey (1991)(Wolf Team)(Disk 2 of 2)
- Dragonstone »
- Alundra »
- King Kong 2: Ikari no Megaton Punch »
- Hydlide »
- Legend of Valkyrie »
- Sylvan Tale »
- Crusader of Centy »
- Outlanders »
- Final Fantasy Adventure »
- Faria: A World of Mystery and Danger! »
- Valkyrie no Bouken: Toki no Kagi Densetsu »
- Labyrinth: Maou no Meikyuu »
- Ai Senshi Nicol »