Super Mario World (USA) ROM
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) ROMsGenre: Platformer
Rating: ESRB: E, PEGI: 3+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
I have owned this game for 12+ years, and still I enjoy it just as much as when I first got it!
The game just cannot get old. There are several different worlds/levels, and many courses within each world. In many of the courses, too, there is more than one way out of them (they all have the traditional completion and some there is a key hidden within the course and you can exit through there as well). So with such a variance, it's hard to get bored of this game.
The difficulty level is pretty average in my opinion. The easiest levels are pretty basic, and even someone who hasn't played a video game before in their life could probably get a decent way through them. The hardest levels are HARD, but that's how they're supposed to be, and I find that very nice.
This game can be up to a two player, with the first player controlling Mario and the second player Luigi. The gameplay is quite similar to that of the Super Mario Bros. series, only much improved and enhanced.
I've played all of the Super Mario games for the SNES, and Super Mario World is by far my favorite! I honestly cannot find one thing to complain about with this game, for even the length of this game was quite decent.
As a kid, this was a game I couldn't stop playing non-stop. I would literally play this game for hours because it was that fun. You play as Mario or Luigi and travel through Dinosaur Island as you try to rescue Peach from Bowser. You'll also stumble upon the island natives called Yoshi's, which you can ride around on. Super Mario World has classic power ups, including a new cape one. There is a lot of levels in this game leaving for a lot of exploring to be done, meaning it's not enough to beat the game for a 100%. I can't think of a better SNES game. This is among the best with the Country series, Zelda: Link to the Past and Super Mario RPG.
Super Mario World is one of my favorite Mario games of all time. My others are Super Mario Bros. (1985), Super Mario Bros. 3 (1988), Super Mario 64 (1996), Super Mario RPG (1996), Luigi's Mansion (2001), New Super Mario Bros. (2006), and Super Mario Galaxy (2007) (haven't tried any Wii U Mario games). Its like Super Mario Bros. 3 but better graphics and on the next gen system (NES to SNES) and if you have played Super Mario Bros. 3 then you have played Super Mario World just that you can save and better graphics. So I give this game a 10 out of 10! (but can only rate to 5 so 5 out of 5!)
Super Mario World. The game that came along with the SNES when it the console was launched. It, for some, is a very good game and, for others, a really well made Mario game. This game introduced one of the most crucial characters in the Mario series. The dinosaur, Yoshi! It also introduced the Cape Feather, which, when grabbed, allows the player to have a cape and fly in levels. Sadly, it isn't in any other games yet. Super Mario World is one of those games you cannot miss out on playing. Many people love it, so you probably will too.
For the very short while I've had it, I saw it was very difficult from the start and I died a lot on Level 1! But the challenge is also fun, making you want to keep playing, but also making you make a save state so when you die you don't start ALL OVER, because you only get to save at certain points! So all in all, 4/5, Pretty good!
|Read all 12 reviews for Super Mario World (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Bubsy In: Fractured Furry Tales »
- Bubsy in: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind »
- Mickey Mania »
- Kirby Super Star »
- Jak II »
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves »
- Rocket: Robot on Wheels »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »
- Chameleon Twist 2 »
- Clockwork Knight »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! »
- Aero the Acro-Bat 2 »
- James Pond 3: Operation Starfish »
- M.C. Kids »
- The Ren & Stimpy Show: Veediots! »
- Sonic CD »
- Plok »
- Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday »
- Hook »
- Super Adventure Island II »
- Donkey Kong Country »[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (Europe) (En,Fr,De) (Rev A)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (Europe) (En,Fr,De)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (USA) (Competition Edition)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (USA) (Rev A)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (USA) (Rev B)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (USA)[GBA] Donkey Kong Country (E)(Menace)[GBA] Donkey Kong Country (U)(Evasion)[GBC] Donkey Kong 2001 (Japan)[GBC] Donkey Kong Country (USA, Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (Sample)[GBC] Donkey Kong Country (USA, Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest »[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (Europe) (En,Fr) (Rev A)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (Germany) (En,De) (Rev A)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (Germany) (En,De)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (USA) (En,Fr) (Rev A)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (USA) (En,Fr)[SNES] Super Donkey Kong 2 - Dixie & Diddy (Japan) (Rev A)[SNES] Super Donkey Kong 2 - Dixie & Diddy (Japan)[SNES] Super Donkey Kong (Japan) (Rev A)[SNES] Super Donkey Kong (Japan)[GBA] Super Donkey Kong (J)(Rising Sun)[GBA] Donkey Kong Country 2 (E)(Morrigan)[GBA] Super Donkey Kong 2 (J)(Caravan)[GBA] Donkey Kong Country 2 (U)(Independent)
- Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back »
- Frantic Flea »
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 »
- Sonic & Knuckles »
- Prehistorik Man »
- Psycho Fox »
- Flip-iT & Magnose »
- Keio Flying Squadron 2 »
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams »
- Skyblazer »