Saturday Night Slam Masters (USA) ROM
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) ROMsGenre: FightingWrestling
Rating: ESRB: T
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Saturday Night Slam Masters is a heavy hitting wrestling game made by Capcom for the CPS1 in 1993.
The game was promptly ported to the SNES, and is a very faithful port. The player can pick from a diverse cast of 10 wrestlers ranging from the gigantic Jumbo Flapjack to the quick and deadly El Stingray, with Mike Haggar from Final Fight making a playable guest appearance.
There is a one-on-one Single Match mode, and a 2-on-2 Battle Royal mode where up to four players can fight simultaneously via a multi-tap. In Single Match, only 8 of the 10 wrestlers can be picked.
The game's control setup is a D-Pad and three buttons (Attack, Jump, and Grab), allowing the player to slam the opponent to the mat, throw him to the ropes, or just give him a healthy punch to the face. Every character also has at least one Special: signature moves unique to each wrestler, and one Finisher: a devastating, match ending signature move.
The game is a great example of a classic arcade stlye wrestler with lots of dropkicks, piledrivers, suplexes, and of course, a lot of busting a chair upside the other guy's head. All of which is brought together by that smooth Capcom quality.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Saturday Night Slam Masters (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Screenshot or Image Media
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Saturday Night Slam Masters (USA) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- WWF Raw »
- WWF Royal Rumble »
- WWF SmackDown! »
- 3 Count Bout »
- Pro Wrestling »
- WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game »[Saturn] WWF Wrestlemania The Arcade Game (U)[MAME] WWF: Wrestlemania (rev 1.30 08/10/95)[MAME] WWF: Wrestlemania (rev 1.20 08/02/95)[SNES] WWF WrestleMania (Europe)[SNES] WWF WrestleMania (Japan)[SNES] WWF WrestleMania (USA)[PSX] WWF Wrestlemania - The Arcade Game [NTSC-U][Genesis] WWF WrestleMania - The Arcade Game (USA) (Alpha)[Genesis] WWF WrestleMania - The Arcade Game (USA)[PSX] WWF Wrestlemania - The Arcade Game (E)[32X] WWF Wrestlemania Arcade (32X)[DOS] WWF Wrestlemania The Arcade Game (1995)(Acclaim Entertainment)[MAME] WWF: Wrestlemania (rev 1.20 08/02/95)[PSX2PSP] WWF Wrestlemania - The Arcade Game (USA)[MAME] WWF: Wrestlemania (rev 1.1 07/11/95)
- WCW: World Championship Wrestling »
- WWF King of the Ring »
- M.U.S.C.L.E. »
- Tecmo World Wrestling »
- Champions Forever Boxing »
- Devastating Blow »
- HammerLock Wrestling »
- Jikkyou Power Pro Wrestling '96: Max Voltage »
- The Main Event »
- Kinnikuman: Dirty Challenger »