Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (USA) ROM
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) ROMsGenre: Action-AdventureRating: ESRB: E, ESRB: K-A, OFLC: PG, CERO: A
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
This has to be one of the best games for SNES of all time. I was glad to be able to play it again.
The quests might be frustrating at times, but that is part of the game being challenging.
Even though the rating system goes up to 5 I would give it a 10.
For being on the Super Nintendo, this is a really awesome game. Zelda: A link to the past is the third game in the series and it's already kicking butt with it's world traveling, dungeon exploring, item upgrades, monster slaying, princess saving epicness. I highly recommend everyone to play this game no matter what game you usually play. I believe anyone would have really great time playing this game.
Long ago, the goddesses who created the land of Hyrule sealed away their power in a mystical relic called the Triforce. Legend said the Triforce would grant the wish of anybody who found it, and the wish would take on the form of the wisher’s heart – good or evil. People began fighting over the Golden Power, so the seven wisest sages used their power to seal the Triforce in an alternate realm known as the Golden Land, forever away from human hands. But years later an evil man named Ganon found the way there, and his dark heart transformed the Golden Land. From there, he’s kidnapped the seven maidens of Hyrule – the descendants of the wise men, and schemes to use their power to break free and spread his darkness all over Hyrule. You, as a young boy named Link, have been chosen to fight Ganon and stop his evil once and for all.
The setting should be familiar to anybody who’s played a Zelda game, but that’s okay; it’s nearly as timeless as any real legend. A Link to the Past is one of Nintendo’s crowning achievements on the Super Nintendo, and one of the best games ever created. It’s an action-adventure game, and in it you journey across Hyrule and the Dark World to find clues and hidden treasure to help you defeat Ganon. You solve puzzles in elaborate dungeons, defeat big bosses, and earn new powerful weapons and other items to assist you. The puzzles are satisfying to solve, and like many Nintendo games, they challenge but not frustrate. It’s an incredible game, and nobody’s Super Nintendo collection should be without it. Get it, now! If you haven’t played it, you owe it to yourself to.
Legend Of Zelda: A link to the Past is the third game of the Zelda series, You play as Link and your main goal is to travel around hyrule and rescue Princess Zelda and defeat the dark wizard Gannon, and reclaim the stolen triforce and bring peace once again to the land of Hyrule. To defeat Gannon you must travel Hyrule and collect the three pendant of power, wisdom, and courage and obtain the master sword. You must also traverse the dark world and free the seven maidens who are the descendants of the seven sages who sealed Gannon away.
This is the First Installment of wat they make later into Ocarina of time on N64 These games are almost identical provided a few differences in gear but one of the best games of all time both this version and the second version on N64. You play link and rescue the princess from Ganon's Evil clutches but just after u recieve the conduit to destroy the evil u are swept into the Dark World and must collect More stuff to go up against Ganon the game isnt very long but the puzzles and game play extend it a little bit. After all said and Done Very Good Game one that will be remember for centuries to come.
|Read all 10 reviews for Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Seiken Densetsu 3 »[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01] [Hack by Parlance v1.0] (3 Player Edition)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01] [Title Hack by Dragonsbrethren v1.0] (~Secret of Mana 2)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01][SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) (Sample)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan)
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver »
- Legacy of Kain: Defiance »
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 »
- Alundra »
- Beyond Oasis »
- EGG: Elemental Gimmick Gear »
- CIMA: The Enemy »
- Illusion of Gaia »
- Virtual Hydlide »
- Shining Wisdom »
- Silver »
- Goof Troop »
- Blaster Master »
- Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime »
- Crusader of Centy »
- Golvellius: Valley of Doom »
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain »
- Neutopia »
- Neutopia II »
- Magic Knight Rayearth »
- The Legend of Oasis »
- Lagoon »[SNES] Lagoon (Europe)[SNES] Lagoon (Germany)[SNES] Lagoon (Japan)[SNES] Lagoon (USA)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a3][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)
- Brain Lord »
- Dragon View »
- Young Merlin »
- Shin Bokura no Taiyou Gyakushuu no Sabata »
- Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest: Shougeki no Shippo Dan »
- Juka and the Monophonic Menace »
- Conker's Pocket Tales »
- Willow »[Amiga] Willow[MAME] Willow (Japan, English)[MAME] Willow (Japan, Japanese)[MAME] Willow (US)[NES] Willow (Europe)[NES] Willow (Japan)[NES] Willow (USA)[DOS] Willow (1987)(Mindscape Inc)[CPS1] Willow (Japan, English)[CPS1] Willow (Japan, Japanese)[CPS1] Willow (US)[Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)[cr Atarilegend][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 1 of 2)[a][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 1 of 2)[Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 2 of 2)[a][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 2 of 2)[MAME] Willow (USA Old Ver.)
- Crystalis »
- Back to Stone »
- Sigma Star Saga »
- Klonoa Heroes: Densetsu no Star Medal »
- Alcahest »
- Marvelous: Mouhitotsu no Takarajima »
- Robotrek »
- Shantae »
- Sword of Mana »
- The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang »
- Monster Force »
- Wild Arms »
- LandStalker: The Treasures of King Nole »
- Legends »
- Hydlide »
- Kong: The 8th Wonder of the World »
- James Cameron's Avatar: The Game »
- Terranigma »