Metal Slug X - Super Vehicle-001 (Japan) ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: ActionShooter
Rating: ESRB: T
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
A scrolling 'run-and-gun' platform game for one or two players, Metal Slug is a humorous parody of war and specifically of World War II and the Nazis.
The game features six enemy-packed levels, referred to as 'missions'. Players start the game armed only with a pistol, but extra weapons can be picked up and used for greater firepower. Also, at certain points during a level players will find an unused 'Super Vehicle-001' - or Metal Slug - tank which can be entered and driven. The Metal Slug is slow-moving but has very powerful weapons. If the Slug takes too many hits it will break down and start to flash, the player must then quickly exit the vehicle before it explodes. The enemy troops also have vehicles at their disposal, such as tanks, boats and helicopters.
The levels are littered with bearded hostages who, when rescued, award players with either points bonuses (in the form of medals) or weapon power-ups. Available weapons are Heavy Machine Gun, Flame Shot, Rocket Launcher and Shotgun. Hand grenades are also available.
Each level ends with at least one large enemy 'Boss' vehicle that takes many hits to destroy. Once the boss has been destroyed, bonus points are awarded for each prisoner rescued. Further bonus points are awarded if the player's Metal Slug vehicle has survived the boss battle.
Rate this game
Upload a Screenshot/Image:
Now you can upload screenshots or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Metal Slug X - Super Vehicle-001 (Japan) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Game Media
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you'd like to nominate Metal Slug X - Super Vehicle-001 (Japan) for Retro Game of the Day, please submit a screenshot and description for it. The moment they are approved (we approve submissions twice a day..), you will be able to nominate this title as retro game of the day! (a nominate button will show up on this page..)
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Gunstar Heroes »
- Alien Hominid »
- Contra Advance: The Alien Wars EX »
- Contra »[MAME] Contra (US, Set 2)[MAME] Contra (bootleg)[MAME] Contra (Japan bootleg)[MAME] Contra (Japan)[MAME] Contra (US, Set 1)[MAME] Gryzor (Set 2)[MAME] Gryzor (Set 1)[MAME] Contra (PlayChoice-10)[NES] Contra (USA)[NES] Gryzor (Japan) [En by MadHacker v1.0] [Fix by g8z et al] (Contra Version)[NES] Gryzor (Japan) [En by MadHacker v1.0] [Fix by g8z et al] (Gryzor Version)[NES] Gryzor (Japan)[C64 PP] Contra (U)[C64 PP] Gryzor (E) [alt][C64 PP] Gryzor (E)[C64 Tapes] Gryzor (E)[ZX Spectrum Z80] Gryzor (1987)(Ocean Software)(128k)[a][ZX Spectrum Z80] Gryzor (1987)(Ocean Software)(128k)[ZX Spectrum Z80] Gryzor (1987)(Ocean Software)[a][ZX Spectrum Z80] Gryzor (1987)(Ocean Software)[ZX Spectrum (TAP)] Gryzor (1987)(Ocean Software)(128k)[CPC] Gryzor [t1] & Combat School Demo (UK) (1987)[CPC] Gryzor (UK) (1987) [a1][CPC] Gryzor (UK) (1987)[CPC] Gryzor (UK) (1987) [t1][MAME] Contra (Japan bootleg, set 2)[MAME] Contra (Japan bootleg, set 1)[MAME] Contra (Japan, set 2)[MAME] Gryzor (set 2)
- Contra 4 »
- Abuse »
- Alien Soldier »
- Contra III: The Alien Wars »
- Contra: Shattered Soldier »
- Gunstar Super Heroes »
- Ranger X »
- Super C »
- Time Slip »
- GunForce II »
- Shock Troopers »
- Metal Slug 2: Super Vehicle - 001/II »