Mega Man X6 (E) ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: ActionAdventurePlatformer
Rating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
X6... the number one reason why I wanted a PS1.
This game picks up, as usual, right where the last one left off. After the crash of the space colony Eurasia on the earth's surface, little to nothing remains. The reploids can barely work.
In the midst of this post-apocalyptic ruins, a reploid scientist goes insane and attempts to get all reploids to follow him and his goal.
Of course, he's up to no good and it's up to X to save the day again.
MMX6 features more of the same that X through X5 had. The best 2D platforming, action-filled levels to be seen; the best music of the whole X saga; Best 2D art and animation.
X6 is famous, though. It's got something that no Mega Man game had before: alternate pathways in ALL stages and the possibility to reach the last stages without defeating the 8 bosses.
But that's not why it's famous. So far so good, but it's got one really major flaw: Some levels are really badly designed. It's got another thing of it's own: the nightmare, which changes conditions on the stages (meteors fall, it gets dark, blocks... well, block your path, etc). Both things combined will give you some hair-tearing moments.
I still love it anyway.
Ah, and a tip. If you unlock zero, don't beat Scaravich. You'll thank me later.
Charging, Firing, Slashing, Dashing, this game really requires skills in which we gamers really love. Another part of this game that makes it more exciting is collecing X's (one of the main characters) armor parts in which you will really find challenging. For those who prefer a short-ranged sword than long-ranged buster, there's Zero who's willing to lend you a hand (you still need to unlock him though). This game is a must for those who seek challenges!
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Blaster Master »
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia »
- Mega Man X4 »
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin »
- Castlevania »[Amiga] Castlevania[MAME] Castlevania (PlayChoice-10)[NES] Castlevania (Europe)[NES] Castlevania (USA) (Rev A) [Hack by Dragonsbrethren v2.0] (~Castlevania Retold)[NES] Castlevania (USA) (Rev A) [Hack by Dr. Mario+Optomon v1.1] (~Castlevania - Chorus of Mysteries)[NES] Castlevania (USA) (Rev A) [Hack by Dr. Mario v1.0] (~Castlevania - Orchestra of Despair)[NES] Castlevania (USA) (Rev A) [Hack by Redrum v1.0] (~Castlevania - Blood Moon)[NES] Castlevania (USA) (Rev A)[NES] Castlevania (USA)[C64 PP] Castlevania (U)[DOS] Castlevania (1990)(Konami)
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow »
- Contra »[MAME] Contra (US, Set 2)[MAME] Contra (bootleg)[MAME] Contra (Japan bootleg)[MAME] Contra (Japan)[MAME] Contra (US, Set 1)[MAME] Gryzor (Set 2)[MAME] Gryzor (Set 1)[MAME] Contra (PlayChoice-10)[NES] Contra (USA)[NES] Gryzor (Japan) [En by MadHacker v1.0] [Fix by g8z et al] (Contra Version)[NES] Gryzor (Japan) [En by MadHacker v1.0] [Fix by g8z et al] (Gryzor Version)[NES] Gryzor (Japan)[C64 PP] Contra (U)[C64 PP] Gryzor (E) [alt][C64 PP] Gryzor (E)[C64 Tapes] Gryzor (E)[ZX Spectrum Z80] Gryzor (1987)(Ocean Software)(128k)[a][ZX Spectrum Z80] Gryzor (1987)(Ocean Software)(128k)[ZX Spectrum Z80] Gryzor (1987)(Ocean Software)[a][ZX Spectrum Z80] Gryzor (1987)(Ocean Software)[ZX Spectrum (TAP)] Gryzor (1987)(Ocean Software)(128k)[CPC] Gryzor [t1] & Combat School Demo (UK) (1987)[CPC] Gryzor (UK) (1987) [a1][CPC] Gryzor (UK) (1987)[CPC] Gryzor (UK) (1987) [t1][MAME] Contra (Japan bootleg, set 2)[MAME] Contra (Japan bootleg, set 1)[MAME] Contra (Japan, set 2)[MAME] Gryzor (set 2)
- Contra 4 »
- Contra III: The Alien Wars »
- Contra: Shattered Soldier »
- Blaster Master: Enemy Below »
- Blaster Master: Blasting Again »
- Blaster Master Boy »