Crash Team Racing [U] ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: Driving/RacingVehicular Combat
Rating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Crash team racing. The first crash game to feature Dr. N. Oxide, also the first racing game to the crash series. A hot competitor to the n64's Mario Kart, it delivers smooth kart handling, several well thought out weapon and traps, and a fun variety of multiplayer challenges. Though the story wasn't very deep, the gameplay is what will win you over. As stated earlier, the karts handle well. Turning/drifting isn't the best, but much better compared to it's competitor, Mario Kart. The graphics are much more realistic, and the characters havn't seemed to have changed a bit since the first crash games. The tracks are a decent challenge, and have the same feel as the classic platform series, brought into a unique racing game. Crash Team Racing is a great racing game from a character that was one of the most popular of it's time. But, instead of reading reviews, it's best to try the game itself. many of thoes who already have know exactly what i mean :)
Oh, CTR! Crash Team Racing was my favorite game when I was 12. It beats Mario Kart in many things. It has more complete levels, better kart maneuvering, and it's way more difficult making it more fun! Completing all levels getting all items is a big challenge, but when you do, you will know it was worth it. You unlock many new character, as you complete challenges, but karts attributes have only 4 categories distributed between all karts. The story is weak, but there's no reason at all for racing games to have stories. Drive fast!
CTR is one of the best race games of the PS1 or well know it like PSX, CTR implements a new form of gaming on PSX, the fact that you can save a ghost racer to beat you time record added a lots of fun to the end game, trying to beat yourself and your friends ghosts, only in case that you dont have 2 controllers to play, also the battle mode was one of the most better 1 vs 1 games, never get tired of blowing your friend up with a rocket launcher and nitro box
Crash Team Racing is a kind of game you wouldn't expect to be this good. This wacky take on Mario Kart by Naughty Dog is one of the few Surprisingly Good titles on the Ps1. The game offers the same kart racing genre with the familiar cast of Crash Bandicoot. The game offers simple basic races to multiplayer with your friends. Overall, this is the Best Racing Game on the Ps1.
This game was my last (or maybe last) childchood, and most importantly it was from naughty dog that make awesome crash games...
This game was easy on start and Hard on end, i like it, makes more chalenging!
|Read all 7 reviews for Crash Team Racing [U]||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Super Mario Kart »[SNES] Super Mario Kart (Europe) (Rev 0A)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (Japan) (Rev 0A)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by d4s v1.1] (~Mario Kart R)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by Ok Impala v1.0] (~Super Mario Kart - The Impala Battles) (Custom Battle Tracks)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by sYs85 v20090206] (Custom Tracks+New AI)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA)
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!! »
- Chocobo Racing »
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit »
- Jak X: Combat Racing »
- Walt Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour »[DC] Walt Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour[PSX] Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour [U][DC] Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour (PAL)[PSX] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (E)[GBC] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (Europe) (Fr,De,Es)[GBC] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (USA, Europe)[PSX2PSP] Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (USA)
- Diddy Kong Racing »
- Pac-Man World Rally »
- M&M's Kart Racing »
- Mario Kart DS »
- LEGO Racers »
- NASCAR Rumble »
- Hot Wheels: Turbo Racing »
- Hot Wheels: Velocity X »
- Hot Wheels: Extreme Racing »
- Woody Woodpecker Racing »
- Shrek Smash N' Crash Racing »[GBA] Shrek - Smash n' Crash Racing (U)(Rising Sun)[GBA] Shrek Smash n' Crash Racing (E)(sUppLeX)[NDS] Shrek - Smash n' Crash Racing (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Shrek - Smash n' Crash Racing (E)(Supremacy)[GCN] Shrek Smash N Crash Racing[PSP] Shrek - Smash n' Crash Racing (Europe)[PSP] Shrek - Smash n' Crash Racing (USA)
- Cocoto Kart Racer »
- Speed Punks »
- Mickey's Speedway USA »
- Street Racer »[SNES] Street Racer (Europe) (Rev A)[SNES] Street Racer (Europe)[SNES] Street Racer (Japan)[SNES] Street Racer (USA) (Beta)[SNES] Street Racer (USA)[PSX] Street Racer [NTSC-U][Genesis] Street Racer (Europe)[PSX] Street Racer (E)[GB] Street Racer (Japan)[GB] Street Racer (USA, Europe)[AmigaCD] Street Racer (1997)[Saturn] Street Racer (E)[PSX2PSP] Street Racer (USA)
- MySims Racing »
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing »
- Sonic Drift 2 »
- RC Revenge »
- Rollcage Stage II »
- Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing »