Zone of the Enders - The 2nd Runner - Special Edition (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) ISO
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2 ISOs
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
The differences between the Standart and Special Editions is add/new features like:
- Music video featuring BEYOND THE BOUNDS 020203 ft. Sana
- New difficulties Very Hard, Super Hard (JPN only), Extreme
- A few more enemy encounters and a fight in the Battle Arena before having to find Taper
- A wave of enemies before fighting Vic Viper
- A few more FMVs for when first meeting the Leopardos and before fighting them in the Aumaan cargo route
- A wave of enemies before the Nephtis clones on Aumaan at Phobos
- Three extra areas in the fortress (with the moving wall shafts) before fighting Inhert, making the fortress twice as long
- VR training mode covers all of the subweapons
- On top of all that, it supposedly has some frame rate improvements.
great graphics and gameplay, Music is nice/good, the Areas is bigger and long but the campaign are short 5-6 Hours, the AI is a bit too easy, the story is decent/standard.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Zone of the Enders - The 2nd Runner - Special Edition (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Screenshot or Image Media
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Zone of the Enders - The 2nd Runner - Special Edition (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )