Final Fantasy X (USA) ISO
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2 ISOsGenre: Role-Playing
Rating: CERO: B, ESRB: T, PEGI: 12+, OFLC: M15+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Final Fantasy X (USA) is a PS2 game that was created by Square Enix. The main character is Tidus. You play as Tidus and his allies to save the world from harm.
The game is set in the world of Spira, and follows the story of Tidus and Yuna. Tidus is a star athlete blitzball player, who is taken to Spira by Auron after a monster called Sin destroys his home city of Zanarkand. Tidus then joins the summoner, Yuna on her pilgrimage with her guardians to defeat Sin and bring about the Calm.
Final Fantasy X is about a man named Tidus who is a blitz-ball player and a woman named Yuna who is a summoner, on a quest to defeat Sin. FF X is very serious in tone. There are very few light-hearted moments, if any. The story is amazing with twists and turns and the characters back-stories are interesting as well. Gameplay wise, battles are turn-based, but using the CTB system. With the system, you can swap out party members at any time. This gives you an advantage over what character to use when you need to defeat enemies. For example you might need to use Auron for enemies that have high defense, or Tidus for enemies that are quick.
The cut-scenes are amazing with high detailed characters, backgrounds and emotional expressions. There are also some mini-games. A notable one is blitz-ball. Blitz-ball is a game where five-on-five teams play against each other to score the most goals. It is also played underwater. There are many secrets in FF X and you will need to backtrack if you want to get 100% completion.
FF X is an amazing game. The gameplay is solid, the story is great, the characters are all interesting, if you haven't played this, go play it now. Its a great RPG game that anyone should play. Oh yeah the soundtrack is also amazing.
I'm not sure what game the others have been playing, but this is without a doubt, the worst final fantasy game made to date. The storyline has so many plot holes it's hard to keep tract of them all. And even when the story makes sense, it's terrible.
And if that wasn't bad enough, the game decides to punish you by having the most annoying, pathetic child, and i use that term to be polite, as your main character. Tidus is a trainwreck. He looks extremly stupid even by Final Fantasy standards, he has the most annoying laugh in the history of the world, and he keeps saying 'this is my story' when to be honest, the game could go on without him, and the only thing that would be different is she has one less gaurdian. He adds nothing at all to the story.
As if that wasn't enough of a reason to put this game down, it also gives us the worst side game in existance. Blitzball does everything wrong. They show this amazing, high action, yet illogical game (Which i was willing to let go) and then they turn it into a 2d rpg game in which all you have to do is score and then hide behind your own goal since there is no shot clock. And if Tidus/Wakka gets injured? Haha good luck.
Is there anything in this game that is good? Yes, the gameplay is spot on. They take all the good from the series, and take away the bad. Combat is smooth, fast paced and yet you always know what is going on at any given time. The graphics are also quite beautiful for it's time.
Overall, would i suggest this game? No. The story is basic when it's good, horrible when it's not, the characters are unloveable, and the only thing it has going for it is the gameplay, in which you can get better gameplay, in other games, with a better story. Avoid this game like the plague.
This is one of thee BEST Final Fantasy games "I" have ever played! Altho your combat style is fixed, you have a Wonderful story line to go with the game Easy and Difficult parts to make you work for the glory!. It seemd to pick up pase when advancing but you must also take your time to find out where all and every items are! I also Sugest not to look up how to get past this or do this, it takes the chalenge away from your play and making you "eah" sick of the game. Now im not saying never to look it up but simply saying try to beat the game without as some parts require your attention. Me, "myself" and all the Friends, Aquantences I have shown or introduced to this game Still own a working ps2 or pc set with a pcsx2 with such game, just to enjoy this timeless classic. I have all Charecters through hard work at max level, entire sphier grid maxed on all charecters. And a total play time of 743.23 it was probably not worth it to take so long, Afterall I restarted 31 times as well just to figure out how to complete the entire sphier grid! Thanks This is me trying to inspire those who dont know why people love this game.. Well I purly say any FF game that you started from "#2" is where i started was worth the workup! :) Thankyou ~Larsa.Solidor~
|Read all 7 reviews for Final Fantasy X (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Final Fantasy X (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King »
- Xenogears »
- Grandia III »
- Grandia II »
- Kingdom Hearts II »
- Xenosaga: Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra »
- Suikoden V »
- Vagrant Story »
- Legend of Legaia »
- Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht »
- Chrono Trigger »[SNES] Chrono Trigger (Japan) (Sample)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (Japan)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [En by Chrono Compendium v1.01][SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [En by Doctor L v1.01][SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories Demo 2] (~Chrono Trigger - Crimson Echos)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories v1.0] (~Chrono Trigger - Prophet's Guile)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories v2.1] (~Chrono Trigger Coliseum)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (J)(Caravan)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (EU)(M2)(BAHAMUT)
- Suikoden »
- Suikoden II »
- Suikoden III »
- Suikoden IV »
- Star Ocean: The Second Story »
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time »
- Rogue Galaxy »
- Legaia 2: Duel Saga »
- Breath of Fire IV »
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age »
- Mega Man X: Command Mission »
- Dragon Warrior I & II »
- The Legend of Dragoon »[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc1of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc2of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc3of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc4of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 1)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 2)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 3)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 4)[PSX2PSP] Legend of Dragoon, The (USA)
- Guardian's Crusade »
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride »[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by Byuu+spSpiff v0.91] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by DeJap+Partial v2.01Final] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (J)(Dominent)[NDS] Dragon Quest - The Hand of the Heavenly Bride (EU)(M5)(BAHAMUT)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia)[PS2] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)
- Shadow Hearts: From the New World »
- Shadow Hearts »
- Unlimited SaGa »
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars »
- Mother 3 »
- The World Ends With You »
- Wild Arms Alter Code: F »
- Wild Arms 3 »
- Golden Sun »
- Lufia: The Legend Returns »
- Kingdom Hearts »
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean »