Mario Kart Double Dash ISO
Nintendo Gamecube / GC GCN NGC ISOsGenre: Driving/Racing
Rating: PEGI: 3+, ESRB: E, CERO: All Ages
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Yep, this game. This is my favorite racing game of all time. And why not? This game is loaded with a ton of characters, tons of courses, and fun modes to play with your friends. This time around, you can play as characters on the same kart. One drives and the other throws items. You will have a blast playing in the Grand Prix mode as you race to be the best racer in the game. The game also comes with VS mode so you can race freely with your friends and even battle with them. This is definitely a must have game and I suggest you try it our!
A section of text from Mario Kart: Double Dash's wikipedia page:
"Double Dash's gameplay is slightly different from other Mario Kart games. Instead of having one player per kart, there are two: one to drive, and one to use items. Players cannot hold items behind the kart, making it more difficult to block incoming shells. It is the first game in the series where players drop their items when hit by a weapon. Players can also steal items from the opponents. The powerslide technique has been improved; if the player manages to get blue sparks, a mini-turbo is performed.
The game allows up to four players to compete in battle modes and two players in grand prix mode. As in previous installments, the battle arenas are enclosed, with varying architecture and a constant arsenal. In addition to the traditional balloon-popping battle game, two new games have been implemented: the first involves capturing a Shine Sprite and maintaining possession of it for a time period, and the other involves throwing Bob-ombs at each other.
Players can choose from a cast of 20 characters, eleven of which are new to the series. Characters have their own special items, like Mario and Luigi with Fireballs, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong with Giant Bananas, and Wario and Waluigi with Bob-ombs. The character's weight class (light, middle, or heavy) determine the karts in which they can ride and their attributes in speed, acceleration, and weight. There are 16 courses, divided into four cups; a fifth cup, the all-cup tour, has the player race all the tracks. The all cup tour always starts with Luigi Circuit and ends with Rainbow Road, but the remaining fourteen tracks show up in random order. Each track is also playable in "Mirror Mode", available after winning the all-cup tour, in which the tracks are mirrored; this mode is only available for 150cc"
Super Mario Kart doubledash is the follower of the classic N64 Game but this time with more characters and 2 in 1 car possibility.
Show your ability in a battle race or in a balloon shooting battle.
Mario Kart Double Dash is a game where the famous Mario, karts and plays with some of his friends like Luigi, Koopa, Princes Peach and Bowser. It is definitively one of my favorite games and a nostalgic one too.
Line up custom-teams of Nintendo mascots, get ready, get set, and GO! Dive into a racing spectacular, creating team-based driving amid colorful well presented levels, with amazing driving and imaginative items ranging from the clever to the plain ridiculous. Kick the speed of your karts up a notch as you welcome the series return now on the gamecube.
The Mario Kart series has always been an ultimate multiplayer racing extravaganza starting out on the SNES, and has since become one of Nintendo's best multiplayer game options, right alongside the likes of Super Smash Bros and Mario's many sports outings. With all the crazy items and frantic speed players have always come to expect fantastic, hilarious, plain fun!
So what are you waiting for? live your multiplayer gaming life in the fast lane with Mario Kart Double Dash!
|Read all 6 reviews for Mario Kart Double Dash||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Mario Kart Double Dash to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
This game is unavailable (?)Don't be disheartened, we still have tons of awesome games for you! Browse the rest of our GCN ISOs.
- Diddy Kong Racing DS »
- Diddy Kong Racing »
- Crash Team Racing »
- Crash Nitro Kart »
- Crash Tag Team Racing »[GCN] Crash Tag Team Racing[PS2] Crash Tag Team Racing (USA)[PS2] Crash Tag Team Racing (Europe, Australia) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (Germany)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (Spain)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (Europe)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (Italy)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (USA)[PSP] Crash Tag Team Racing (France)[GCN] Crash Tag Team Racing (Europe, Australia)[GCN] Crash Tag Team Racing (France)[GCN] Crash Tag Team Racing (Germany)
- Sonic Riders »
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity »
- Disney/Pixar Cars: Mater-National Championship »[GBA] Cars Mater-National Championship (U)(Sir VG)[GBA] Cars Mater-National Championship (E)(SP)[NDS] Cars Mater-National Championship (U)(Micronauts)[NDS] Cars Mater-National Championship (E)(EXiMiUS)[NDS] Cars Mater-National Championship (E)(Independent)[PS2] Disney-Pixar Cars (USA)[PS2] Disney-Pixar Cars (Europe, Australia)[PS2] Disney-Pixar Cars (Spain)
- Konami Krazy Racers »
- Pac-Man World Rally »
- NASCAR Rumble »
- LEGO Racers »
- Speed Punks »
- MySims Racing »
- Mickey's Speedway USA »
- ModNation Racers »
- Street Racer »[SNES] Street Racer (Europe) (Rev A)[SNES] Street Racer (Europe)[SNES] Street Racer (Japan)[SNES] Street Racer (USA) (Beta)[SNES] Street Racer (USA)[PSX] Street Racer [NTSC-U][Genesis] Street Racer (Europe)[PSX] Street Racer (E)[GB] Street Racer (Japan)[GB] Street Racer (USA, Europe)[AmigaCD] Street Racer (1997)[Saturn] Street Racer (E)[PSX2PSP] Street Racer (USA)
- Action Girlz Racing »
- Cartoon Network Speedway »
- Wacky Wheels »
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing »
- R.C. Pro-Am II »
- Sonic R »
- Hot Wheels: Beat That! »
- Rollcage Stage II »
- Pokémon Dash »