GBC / Multi-System Emulator for LinuxOverview
Mednafen, formerly known as Nintencer, is an OpenGL and SDL multi-system free software wrapper that bundles various original and third-party emulation cores into a single package, and is driven by command-line input. Save states are supported, as is real-time game rewinding. Screen snapshots may be taken, in the PNG file format, at the press of a button. Mednafen can record audiovisual movies in the QuickTime file format, with several different lossless codecs supported. Mednafen supports a large number of systems and is actively being developed. Many games also support netplay so you can take those multiplayer matches online! This is the Linux version.
Other systems supported by Mednafen:
- Atari Lynx
- Bandai Wonderswan
- Bandai Wonderswan Color
- Neo Geo Pocket - Neo Geo Pocket Color (NGPx)
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Nintendo Game Boy
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Nintendo Virtual Boy
- PC Engine - TurboGrafx16
- Sega Game Gear
- Sega Genesis - Sega Megadrive
- Sega Master System
- Sega Saturn
- Sony Playstation
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Support us with EP Premium
Tired of ads ? Want better features ? Want to support this awesome site ?
Get EP Premium! At just $2.49/month!
* When you complete your transaction, we will email your subscription details. Please check your spam/junk mail folder in case you do not receive your email. If you face any issues, please do not hesitate, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!