Trace Memory (U)(Trashman) ROM
Nintendo DS / DS NDS ROMsGenre: AdventurePuzzle
Rating: ESRB: T, OFLC: M15+, PEGI: 7+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
In trace memory, you play as a young girl who is looking for her father. Your DS acts as if it is the device she owns, which looks almost exactly like the DS system. You use touch control to solve different puzzles as you play, to move ahead in the game. You will have to remember facts of the storyline to advance, as well, so either pay close attention or take notes. She also encounters a ghost, who doesn't remember his name. This ghost friend will help you out, giving you hints once in a while when you get stuck. The game makes you think, but the gameplay never feels like a chore; on the contrary, it's actually very intriguing. All in all, it's a lovely game, if you like puzzle-solving and adventure, pick it up.
Hence its name, Trace Memory is about tracing back, and memories. Main character 13 year old Ashley Robbins receives a letter and package from her memory-researcher father, who's been missing along with her mother for most of her life. The letter instructs Ashley to travel to the feared Blood Edward Island to meet up with him. Ashley's caregiver and aunt, Jessica, finds it a bit unnerving and decides to accompany Ashley on her journey. The package she receivied is a device that stores information from little memory chips, and has multiple functions, such as a camera. Best of all, only Ashley is authorized to use it.
When Ashely and Jessica arrive on Blood Edwrd Island, her father is not there to meet her as promised. Jessica decides to go and find him, instructing Ashley to wait at the boat for her. However, after a few minutes, Jessica doesn't come back. Ashley becomes worried, and armed with only the boat Captain's gift (some candy) she heads off to look for Jessica and her father. Along the way, she meets a ghost who only remembers his name as D. D claims that only some people are able to see him, and as a result he has been isolated in deep loneliness and is very glad that Ashley can communicate with him. D explains that he was a part of the Edward family that use to inhabit this island, but he remembers nothing else about himself. Ashley and D then set off to the Edward mansion to recover what they desire to get back.
This game is a very calm game, but with its hint of excitement within the well written story. Complete with suspense and puzzles, this is a good game to just sit down with and contemplate. If you need a good interesting game to play, this is it.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Trace Memory (U)(Trashman) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Screenshot or Image Media
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Trace Memory (U)(Trashman) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Hotel Dusk: Room 215 »
- Unsolved Crimes »
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney »
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations »[GBA] Gyakuten Saiban 3 (J)(Suxxors)[NDS] Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (U)(Legacy)[NDS] Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (E)(Legacy)[NDS] Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (E)(Supremacy)[NDS] gyakuten saiban 3 (j)(xenophobia)[NDS] Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (E)(EXiMiUS)[NDS] Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (E)(EXiMiUS)[NDS] Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (E)(XenoPhobia)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All »
- Touch Detective »
- Ikatan: Ikamono Tantei »
- Insecticide »
- Flower, Sun and Rain »
- Silver Jiken »
- Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles »
- Time Hollow »
- Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars »[PSX] Broken Sword - The Shadow of The Templars [U][GBA] Broken Sword - The Shadow of the Templars (E)(Venom)[GBA] Broken Sword - The Shadow of the Templars (U)(Nobody)[NDS] Broken Sword - Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (EU)(M5)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Broken Sword - Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (US)(M5)(BAHAMUT)[PSX] Broken Sword - The Shadow of the Templars (E)[DOS] Broken Sword The Shadow of the Templars (1996)(Virgin)[ScummVM] Broken Sword 1 The Shadow of the Templar (CD Windows)[ScummVM] Broken Sword 1 The Shadow of the Templar (CD, Spanish)[ScummVM] Broken Sword 1 The Shadow of the Templar (CD Windows, German)[ScummVM] Broken Sword 1 - The Shadow of the Templar (CD Windows, German)[ScummVM] Broken Sword 1 - The Shadow of the Templar (CD, Spanish)[PSX2PSP] Broken Sword - The Shadow of The Templars (USA)
- Myst »[Saturn] Myst (U)[PSX] Myst [NTSC-U][NDS] Myst (E)(EXiMiUS)[NDS] Myst (U)(SQUiRE)[NDS] Myst (v01) (U)[PSX] Myst (E)[PSX] Myst (J) (v1.0)[PSX] Myst (J) (v1.1)[Saturn] Myst (J)[3DO] Myst (1994)(Panasonic)(US)[FZSM0204 R1J][CD-I] Myst (CD-i)[AmigaCD] Myst (1997)[Saturn] Myst (E)[PSP] Myst (Europe)[PSP] Myst (Japan)[PSP] Myst (Europe)[PSX2PSP] Myst (USA)
- Theresia »
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth »
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders »
- Last Window: The Secret of Cape West »
- Gyakuten Kenji 2 »
- Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective »