Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Starry Skies (U) ROM
Nintendo DS / DS NDS ROMsGenre: Role-Playing
Rating: CERO: A, ESRB: E10+, PEGI: 12+, OFLC: PG
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
To be honest, not my favorite in the series, but still a great game, this game mimics an MMO in its quest and party system, except it's not online but local multiplayer, and only 4 people can connect at once.
Highly customizable, you get to choose your appearance and partymates appearnces and classes. The online shop can help you on your journey greatly if you saved enough money.
The game's difficulty is pretty easy compared to the others in the series, at leats story wise. Post-game has the biggest pull in hours and difficulty since you have many extra dungeons to explore for quests and items, special bosses you can level to increase difficlty as well as get unique items, and some post-game quests that add a lot to the story.
You also get to meet famous heroes of Dragon Quest's past when you update your online shop. By meeting them you also gain some of their clothes so you can cosplay as them in-game if you so choose.
While I liked all the little features in the game, I was a bit disappointed your partymates are mute and do not affect the storyline whatsoever. Some prefer that though, I just felt it made things less intense for me.
In essence, this game is a mix of Dragon Warrior 3 and 6 in that you can create your partymates and they are mute, and that you have a shrine to change and advance your classes. They balance the spell output nicely but not letting them carry over so you can't just make a super class, but still allow you to carry over skills you learned. I just had a bit of a problem with how they made some classes pretty pointless or not as helpful compared to others.
Despite what I found flawed, the game is still very addictive and fun. I just found some of the other games in the series much more satisfying when you play them. The storyline is a bit weak (even for a Dragon Quest game), and the classes could have been balanced a little better, but the quests and customization make up for it some to keep the game very entertaining.
Dragon quest 9 is a game from the dragon quest series having the same fun and adventure as its previous one.
In this series you start as an angel which protect the people living in the earth but become a human due to an incident help him to regain his power as a guardian and protect the people of earth from the evil powers.
This Game is probably the best RPG game that I have ever played. I recommend not playing it with cheats because it wont be fun anymore, Yes it will be a bit funny but, there's no more fun and excitment to it.also playing it a second time will also take some fun out of it since you already know what will happen, just like what I did, I completed the game ( the main quests and the sidequests) and thought "would'nt it be fun to play it again" well I was wrong , I didnt get surprised as I did when I first played the game and I didnt even notice it but I was using the same technique that I used on the first ime I played.So I reccomend everyone to complete this game with one try dont play it again afterwards because its pointless, it becomes a mere chilrdrens book that you have already read.
Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Stary Skies is a great game. It is very fun if you play with 3 other friends. The story is very deep. There is very little characeter development since you make your own party members, but it is not that big of a deal. There is a Krak Pot that allows you to mix and create items, weapons, and amor. This is very important since the games strongest armor can only be made with the Krak Pot. This game probably the best ds rpg.
As the trainee Guardian of Angel Falls, you are a celestrian, an angelic entity whose duty is to care for the security and peace of the village. The game starts simply, but as the plot thickens and the characters start to show you can tell that far more than the mere stakeout will unfold. With traditional gameplay, characteristic graphics styles designed by Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball series) and a reliable soundtrack DQIX brings joy to the face of the RPG aficcionado, whether old or new, granting a more than pleasant experience with at least 40 hours of gameplay, including also a Multiplayer Tag Mode and the possibility of exploring random dungeons which can be sought after by the middle of the Singleplayer campaign.
|Read all 14 reviews for Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Starry Skies (U)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Starry Skies (U) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Dragon Quest IX - Sentinels of the Starry Skies (U) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- 7th Dragon »
- Etrian Odyssey »
- Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard »
- Final Fantasy III »
- Final Fantasy IV »[SNES] Final Fantasy IV (Japan) (Rev 1) [En by J2e v3.21] [Bug Fix by Deathlike2 v1.0a] (Yang's HP Fix)[SNES] Final Fantasy IV (Japan) (Rev 1) [En by J2e v3.21][SNES] Final Fantasy IV (Japan) (Rev A)[SNES] Final Fantasy IV (Japan)[GBA] Final Fantasy IV Advance (J)(WRG)[GBA] Final Fantasy IV Advance (U)(Independent)[GBA] Final Fantasy IV Advance (E)(Eternity)[GBA] Final Fantasy IV Advance (J)(2CH)
- The Wizard of Oz: Beyond The Yellow Brick Road »
- Suikoden Tierkreis »
- Sands of Destruction »
- A Witch's Tale »
- Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans »
- Nostalgia »
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn »
- Glory of Heracles »
- Chrono Trigger »[SNES] Chrono Trigger (Japan) (Sample)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (Japan)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [En by Chrono Compendium v1.01][SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [En by Doctor L v1.01][SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories Demo 2] (~Chrono Trigger - Crimson Echos)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories v1.0] (~Chrono Trigger - Prophet's Guile)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories v2.1] (~Chrono Trigger Coliseum)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (J)(Caravan)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (EU)(M2)(BAHAMUT)
- Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light »
- Final Fantasy Legend II »
- Summon Night X: Tears Crown »
- Metal Max 3 »
- Magician’s Quest: Mysterious Times »
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team »[GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (U)(RDG)[GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (E)(Rising Sun)[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (U)(Legacy)[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (E)(Supremacy)[NDS] pokemon mystery dungeon - blue rescue team (kiosk demo) (e)(independent)