Super Mario 64 (USA) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: PlatformerAction-Adventure
Rating: ESRB: K-A, ESRB: E, PEGI: 3+, OFLC: G
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
This was the first game that I ever played on the Nintendo 64. All I could say was WOW!
This is definitely one of the best mario games out there. It's not very much like the original mario games. The world is in 3D, and that made a huge difference alone. But the gameplay itself varied from all of the previous mario games, which made it that more exciting.
There's tons of courses and in each one there are six stars to be obtained by doing various events in each course. For instance, you could go into one course defeating the great bob-omb, and the second time you enter it you could search for the eight red coins. This feature keeps it lively and new each time you play.
It's actually quite hard for this game to get old. I suppose it could eventually. But I've owned it for 12+ years and still enjoy it almost as much as I did when I first got it.
Try it out - I assure you that you won't be disappointed!
Super Mario 64, is one of the most popular games emulated today. With 120 levels and extra things you can do, like catch rabbits, and replayable levels it is always cotinuing to amaze me. The thing is that there are so many glitches in the game on some levels that it can get annoying to play. As a serious game reviewer, I think that there can be many opinions for this game. But this was if not the first, one of the first Super Mario games in 3D. Overall I would reccomend the remake for the DS but if you are thriving for the original, then i suggest that you get this game, that is why I rated it.... 4/5
Super Mario in 3D!!! Real addictive. Lots of moves, like that other person said, BESTES, MOST AWELSOUMIES N64 GAME TO WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH. ThE EaRtH. woooooooo... O.o
I wish you could rate it 12/5.
Ah, Super Mario 64. Mario's first 3D adventure. While the graphics are a tad dated, the music and gameplay still hold up excellently and make the game fun to play. While there was a port for DS, I really prefer the original. It's the classic story of Mario rescuing Peach, except in 3D! Use your special caps (which let you fly, turn into metal, and turn invisible) to get through levels, and defeat Bowser!
This is the BEST game EVER for the Nintendo 64!
|Read all 12 reviews for Super Mario 64 (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Super Mario 64 (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
This game is unavailable (?)Don't be disheartened, we still have tons of awesome games for you! Browse the rest of our N64 ROMs.
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Bugs Bunny Lost in Time »
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back »
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape »[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape [U][N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[NDS] Rayman DS (U)(Brassteroid Team)[NDS] Rayman DS (E)(Trashman)[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape (PAL)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (En,Es,It)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (Fr,De)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Great Escape, The (USA)[PS2] Rayman 2 - Revolution (USA)[PS2] Great Escape, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Rayman Revolution (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PSX2PSP] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA)
- Haven: Call of the King »
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage »
- The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night »[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (U)(OMGba)[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (E)(Sir VG)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (E)(EXiMiUS)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (USA)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)
- Rocket: Robot on Wheels »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »
- Chameleon Twist 2 »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Duck Dodgers »
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos »
- Earthworm Jim 3D »
- Croc 2 »
- Kao the Kangaroo Round 2 »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- Kao the Kangaroo »
- 40 Winks »
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus »
- Super Mario Sunshine »
- Vexx »
- GoldenEye 007 »