Super Mario 64 (USA) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: PlatformerAction-AdventureRating: ESRB: K-A, ESRB: E, PEGI: 3+, OFLC: G
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Super Mario 64 is a historical achievement in gaming history, a game that wanted players to explore every part of the vast and detailed land. The adventure and ability to reward gamers was unlike any other at the time of it's 1996 release on the Nintendo 64.
Our hero, Mario, receives word from Princess Toadstool to come to the Castle for some cake...but when he arrives, the castle is deserted and a nasty, gloating voice tells him to get lost. Yes, Princess Toadstool has yet again been taken by the one and only - Bowser.
Take this game to your heart, as much of the gaming population have done, it is magnificent work of art, and you'll love every minute of it.
First 3D Mario Game.. SM64 is a game where you take role as Mario (or Luigi if you figure it out). You gotta beat the terrible Bowser. You have power-ups that help you and lots o fun! Come On? What Are You Waiting For? Download Now!
Super Mario 64 is juat epic. You play as Mario and Bowser has tookn all the stars from Peach's castle, and trapped evryone within the castle walls. There are about 15 corses and you must complete a mission to continue to the next one. SM64 has good controls(the camera can go clunky at times) You can run, jump, punch, kick and lots more. The levels are all masterpieces. So give SM64 a shot, you won't be disappointed.
This is the BEST game EVER for the Nintendo 64!
|Read all 12 reviews for Super Mario 64 (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Bugs Bunny Lost in Time »
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back »
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape »[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape [U][N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[NDS] Rayman DS (U)(Brassteroid Team)[NDS] Rayman DS (E)(Trashman)[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape (PAL)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (En,Es,It)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (Fr,De)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Great Escape, The (USA)[PS2] Rayman 2 - Revolution (USA)[PS2] Great Escape, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Rayman Revolution (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PSX2PSP] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA)
- Haven: Call of the King »
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage »
- The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night »[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (U)(OMGba)[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (E)(Sir VG)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (E)(EXiMiUS)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (USA)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)
- Rocket: Robot on Wheels »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »
- Chameleon Twist 2 »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Duck Dodgers »
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos »
- Earthworm Jim 3D »
- Croc 2 »
- Kao the Kangaroo Round 2 »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- Kao the Kangaroo »
- 40 Winks »
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus »
- Super Mario Sunshine »
- Vexx »
- GoldenEye 007 »