Star Fox 64 (USA) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: ActionShooter
Rating: ESRB: E, CERO: A, PEGI: 7+, ESRB: K-A, OFLC: G8+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Before you buy the upcoming update on the 3DS entertainment system, play the no-holds-barred original, an epic space shooter that sent critics in with thunderous applause. A game anyone could pick up and play, featuring varying degree's of difficulty. Featuring some of the smartest ideas of its time: There are several ways to complete a level, various chances for your teamates to suffer, hidden secrets, mortal enemies and new partnerships.
Players pilot the Arwing space fighter, landmaster tank, one-time submarine or in multiplayer - on foot. Compete with friends on basic levels as you hone your skills preparing for the run through of the singleplayer campaign and final confrontation with the evil Andross - fearsome power of the universe.
There are twists and turns, amazing weaponry and physics, the controls also flow perfectly. This is one incredible game that should deserve a play by anyone who calls themselves gamers. 'We need your help star fox. Andross has declared war!'
Ah, Starfox 64. Easily one of my favorite games o this underdog system, along with Paper Mario and Super Mario 64.
Starfox 64 improves a hell of a lot on the concepts of the original Starfox for the SNES, and takes in a lot of the unreleased (but leaked so you can get it on EP :D) Starfox 2 for the SNES.
Starfox 64's path system is pretty much a mix of te ones found in Starfox 1 and Starfox 2. While you still choose a path similar to Starfox 1, you get to change paths like in Starfox 2 (but with no free-flying map elements).
The gameplay is absolutely fantastic. The all-range mode is especially good, taking you off the rails and letting you fly freely around a mid-range map. You also get to pilot the Landmaster tank, and a submarine, depending on the path you choose.
Needless to say, like the original Starfox, this game has phenomenal graphics for its time. Considering the hardware limitations, Nintendo definitely squeezed every ounce of processing power out of the N64 to power this game, producing some amazing graphics.
Star Fox was a great achievement. Everything from its addicting gameplay, to its ridiculous but memorable dialogue makes this a great game. This was the first game that I played that had multiple plot paths and multiple endings. This was the first game I played like crazy.
Star Fox 64 is a classic game that helped the N64 stand out. With fast paced combat; flying above the surface of planets, out in space, driving in a tank, or even assaulting an underwater bio-weapon in a submarine. You're part of an elite mercenary group hired to stop the evil Andross. You start on the planet of Corneria and must battle your way to the planet Venom where the final battle will take place. Though how you get to the final confrontation is ultimately up to you. With many paths to choose from, you could meet an old friend, or a past relationship of one of your comrades. You may also battle your rival Star Wolf up to twice depending on what routes you take. With both corridor style battles and "all range mode" dogfights, you get a great combat experience that is very fun to play. This game is easy to pick up and learn and will you keep you coming back and playing it over and over again. As an added assurance that it will keep you playing, it has a leaderboard to track past scores (up to 10) and an award system in which if you reach a target score on any given planet, you will receive a medal for that planet. However, the real challenge begins once you earn a medal on every planet as you will unlock expert mode which exists as a true test of skill.
So whether you're an old fan looking for that bit of nostalgia, or a new player looking for something fun, you will likely not be disappointed.
Star Fox 64 is known as one of the most classic games on the N64. The gameplay is just fantastic in this game as you are pitted against armies of fighters and stop the evil Andross from controlling the Lylat System. You play as the leader of the Star Fox team as you travel all across the system, defeating the enemies as you go. You fly in the air craft known as the arwing and sometimes use the landmaster. You can also play this game in a multiplayer mode with up to 4 players. I highly recommend getting this game. It's way cool.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Star Fox 64 (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Star Fox 2 »[SNES] Star Fox 2 (Japan) (Proto1)[SNES] Star Fox 2 (Japan) (Proto2)[SNES] Star Fox 2 (Japan) (Proto) (Alt 1) [En by Aeon Genesis v1.0] (Debug Version)[SNES] Star Fox 2 (Japan) (Proto) (Alt 1) [En+Hack by Aeon Genesis v1.0] (Final Version)[SNES] Star Fox 2 (Japan) (Proto) (Alt 1) [En+Hack by Aeon Genesis v1.0] [Fix by ManuLoewe] (Final Version)
- Cowboy Bebop »
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron »
- Gamera 2000 »
- Defender »
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader »
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III - Rebel Strike »
- Thunder Blade »[MAME] Thunder Blade (deluxe/standing, unprotected)[MAME] Thunder Blade (upright, FD1094 317-0056)[X68K] Thunder Blade (1990)(Sharp - SPS)(Disk 1 of 3)(Disk A)[a2][X68K] Thunder Blade (1990)(Sharp - SPS)(Disk 1 of 3)(Disk A)[a][X68K] Thunder Blade (1990)(Sharp - SPS)(Disk 1 of 3)(Disk A)[X68K] Thunder Blade (1990)(Sharp - SPS)(Disk 2 of 3)(Disk B)[a2][X68K] Thunder Blade (1990)(Sharp - SPS)(Disk 2 of 3)(Disk B)[a][X68K] Thunder Blade (1990)(Sharp - SPS)(Disk 2 of 3)(Disk B)[X68K] Thunder Blade (1990)(Sharp - SPS)(Disk 3 of 3)(Disk C)[a2][X68K] Thunder Blade (1990)(Sharp - SPS)(Disk 3 of 3)(Disk C)[a][X68K] Thunder Blade (1990)(Sharp - SPS)(Disk 3 of 3)(Disk C)[TG16] Thunder Blade (Japan)[ZX Spectrum Z80] Thunder Blade (19xx)(US Gold)(128k)[ZX Spectrum Z80] Thunder Blade (19xx)(US Gold)[ZX Spectrum Z80] Thunder Blade (demo) (19xx)(US Gold)[SMS] Thunder Blade (Japan)[SMS] Thunder Blade (USA, Europe)[DOS] Thunder Blade (1988)(Us Gold)[MAME] Thunder Blade (deluxe/standing, unprotected)[CPC] Thunder Blade (UK) (1988) [a1][CPC] Thunder Blade (UK) (1988) [a2][CPC] Thunder Blade (UK) (1988) [a3][CPC] Thunder Blade (UK) (1988)[CPC] Thunder Blade (UK) (1988) [f1][MAME] Thunder Blade (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
- Shadow Squadron »