Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: Platformer
Rating: ESRB: E, PEGI: 7+, OFLC: PG, PEGI: 3+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
When I first encountered this game i was 19. It was recommended to me by a friend. At that time i was all, fps, wipeout and colin mcrae, so i thought it was going to be somewhat weak. I was wrong.
At first it took a little while to get the hang of the target/alignment (play the game you'll see what i mean) as rayman doesn't always look where he's shooting you soon get over that.
Never befoe have i been so totally engrosed by a game that is so stupid, I love it. You soon become wrapped up in a story that is as ludiris as it is wonderful.
The levels have good managable checkpoints and the gameplay varies throughout the game, one level is a traditional 3D 3rd person level game, the next you have to navigate rayman on a rocket throught a moving level (kinda like starfox) with plenty of objects and enemies in your way.
All round i loved this game, i really think ubisoft outdid themselfs and would recommend it to anyone.
This is a fucking great game and has fantastic graphics control and story.
you play as rayman trying to save the world from the pirates and collect the 1000 lums that make up the worlds heart.
The limbless hero, rayman, returns in 'The Great Escape'. Now, in 3D!
The Dreaded, Robo-Priates have taken over Rayman's land, captured Ly, the fariy, and enslaved most of the others.
Rayman must pass many challenges as well as collect 4 ancient masks to awake Polukus.
Rayman 2 is a great game filled with wonderful graphics, good controls, great voice acting, and just a Spectacular Experience.
When the evil pirate Razorbeard and his horde of robotic minions break the Heart of the World into one thousand lums and throw the natural order into chaos, it's up to Rayman to fight against this tyranny and find Polokus, the ancient deity of this land...
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus »
- Ratchet & Clank »
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back »
- Super Mario 64 »
- Super Mario Sunshine »
- Bubsy 3D »
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Haven: Call of the King »
- Vexx »
- Space Station Silicon Valley »
- Rocket: Robot on Wheels »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Psychonauts »
- Tonic Trouble »
- Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil »
- Mushroom Men: Rise of the Fungi »
- Crash: Mind Over Mutant »[NDS] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (E)(XenoPhobia)[PS2] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (USA)[PS2] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)[PSP] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (Europe)[PSP] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (Europe)[PSP] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (Europe)[PSP] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (Europe)[PSP] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (USA)
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos »
- Conker's Bad Fur Day »
- Jak 3 »
- Jak II »
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex »
- Kao the Kangaroo »
- Daxter »
- Astérix & Obélix XXL 2: Mission: Las Vegum »