Conker's Bad Fur Day (USA) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: PlatformerAction-Adventure
Rating: OFLC: M15+, ESRB: M
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Likely the most whackest fun game ever.
Alot of Movie references are involved.
We join conker drunk trying to find hes way home wakes up in a world close to reality the intelligent (conker) must use hes drinking and thinking to cut through all the Cow poo and get back home.
Conker's Bad Fur Day for N64 is arguably the most non-nintendo-like game that could be available on a Nintendo platform. With this title Nintendo really shed it's 'family friendly' image.
Conker is a pissed off squirrel. Not only that, but he is foul mouthed to boot. The game has amazing visuals and an interesting storyline.
Join Conker in his adventure on the Nintendo 64!
One of the funniset games of all time. If you dont laugh at this game you must have no sense of humor or a zombie.
I can't believe how "bloody" funny this game is. You hardly find a game that can make you piss yourself laughing, yet think about what you have to do as well. It would've been perfect if it was longer in single-player mode, but the multi-player mode partially makes up for it.
One of the most exciting games of 2011!
Our protagonist Conker The Squirrel fills us with emotion in each mission.
A game with which you spend hours in front of the screen, is a game in which you never get bored, test your skill and skill in the games, a game completely for young adults, the best that came for the N64.
|Read all 11 reviews for Conker's Bad Fur Day (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos »
- Mace: The Dark Age »
- MDK 2 »
- Jet Force Gemini »
- Castlevania »
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape »[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape [U][N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[NDS] Rayman DS (U)(Brassteroid Team)[NDS] Rayman DS (E)(Trashman)[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape (PAL)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (En,Es,It)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (Fr,De)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Great Escape, The (USA)[PS2] Rayman 2 - Revolution (USA)[PS2] Great Escape, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Rayman Revolution (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PSX2PSP] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA)
- The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon »
- Kao the Kangaroo »
- Crash Twinsanity »
- Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge »