Banjo-Kazooie (USA) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: ActionAdventurePlatformer
Rating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Banjo-Kazooie is one of the best games ever made. It is one of those OCD games. Where you must collect,collect and collect. If you love these types of games definetly get this game.
Banjo-Kazooie is a realy great game for all ages. Its humor, gameplay, cartoonism, and charecters are what make it so awsome. If you like adventure and/or platform games, you'll probbly enjoy this one. And if you save the game, you basicly lose! Of course, you will start from your save piont. And if you like Banjo-Kazooie, you'll probly like Banjo-Tooie also.
Introducing the unlikely bird and bear duo comes Banjo-Kazooie. These two lovable animals named after instruments take you into a vast collectathon world to rescue Banjo's sister, Tootie.
From Dry deserts to freezing tundras, this game will take you on a fantastic journey that you never dreamed of taking.
Banjo Kazooie is a great collect-a-thon style game. It's similar to Super Mario 64 in some ways, and it still stands as a classic 3d platformer. Distinct visuals, tons of collectibles, and interesting level design will keep you coming back for more.
Banjo-Kazooie is in my opinion one of the greatest games ever made. The graphics are amazing for it's time, playing it today just really gets you into that nostalgic feel! How the characters act and sound is pretty much unique to this game, the hilarious bosses and the wide range of maps, challenges, upgrades, transformations and terrain makes this game simply amazing. The soundtrack is also exceptionally good!
|Read all 8 reviews for Banjo-Kazooie (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Banjo-Kazooie (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Conker's Bad Fur Day »
- Super Mario 64 »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Starshot: Space Circus Fever »
- Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon »
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape »[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape [U][N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[NDS] Rayman DS (U)(Brassteroid Team)[NDS] Rayman DS (E)(Trashman)[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape (PAL)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (En,Es,It)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (Fr,De)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Great Escape, The (USA)[PS2] Rayman 2 - Revolution (USA)[PS2] Great Escape, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Rayman Revolution (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PSX2PSP] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA)
- Jet Force Gemini »
- Space Station Silicon Valley »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- Super Mario Sunshine »
- Star Fox Adventures »
- Super Mario 64 DS »
- Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc »
- Duck Dodgers »
- Rocket: Robot on Wheels »
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos »
- Kao the Kangaroo Round 2 »
- Kao the Kangaroo »
- 40 Winks »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »