Zany Golf (1988)(Electroni Arts) Game
Abandonware / DOS GamesGenre: SportsGolf
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Zany Golf is a game from 1988 which gives the player a series of bizarre holes to complete. There are nine holes plus a bonus hole and each one has its own unique features and music. Up to four players can play, simply taking turns to have their shots. The holes are as follows:
1. Windmill - a fairly standard mini-golf style hole
2. Hamburger - a giant burger coveres the hole and clicking the mouse makes it jump higher to reveal the hole.
3. Walls - some walls are raised and lowered in sequence which the ball bounces off.
4. Pinball - just like an actual arcade game.
5. Fans - wiggle the mouse to make large fans blow the ball towards its detination.
6. Magic Carpet - there is a special carpet on some of the floor which you can use to control the ball's direction.
7. Castle - A fairly standard real-life mini-golf course.
8. Anthill - bumpers on the side can be used to fire the ball and the hole itself moves.
9. Energy - a strange futuristic levels which involves pressing buttons on a computer
10. Mystery - a breakout style game that is unlocked by completing the nine holes in 26 shots or fewer.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Zany Golf (1988)(Electroni Arts) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Zany Golf (1988)(Electroni Arts) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )