Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast

Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mc satan View Post
    please reccomend me ps2 card battle games, besides yu-gi-oh games dont care what franchise's they are from at all. unless it super annoying annoyign franchise im down for anything
    There's Duel Masters. Other than that I don't think there are anymore

Last edited by Shelly Bean; 4th-September-2012 at 00:59.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A_User View Post
    There's Duel Masters. Other than that I don't think there are anymore

are you stalking me? lol

Thanks
    EP Points

are you stalking me? lol
    Just too much time atm

i found a card battle game called culdcept for ps2 while lookign for other stuff anyone know it its any good?
    Looks interesting enough card/board game. Never played it though
    Last edited by Shelly Bean; 4th-September-2012 at 01:15.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm looking for a multiplayer action RPG along the same lines as say, FF Crystal Chronicles on GC or Baldurs Gate 2 on PS2, specifically with couch co-op (and without needing GBAs for it >.<). I've played the secret of mana games, so those are out. I've got a modded Wii and PS3 so anything that'd run on either of those is a plus.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Have also already done the gauntlet legends games.
    Last edited by MaslowK; 28th-May-2014 at 03:46.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    I'm looking for a multiplayer action RPG along the same lines as say, FF Crystal Chronicles on GC or Baldurs Gate 2 on PS2, specifically with couch co-op (and without needing GBAs for it >.<). I've played the secret of mana games, so those are out. I've got a modded Wii and PS3 so anything that'd run on either of those is a plus.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Have also already done the gauntlet legends games.
    Champions of Norrath and Champions of Norrath Returns to Arms (PS2), Combat Elite WWII Paratroopers (PS2), Fallout Brotherhood of the Steel (PS2), Marvel Avengers Alliance 1 & 2 (various platforms), X-Men Legends 1 & 2 (PS2 & GC), Untold Legends Dark Kingdoms (PS3), Diablo III (PS3), Sacred II (PS3), Dungeon Hunter (PS3), Dungeon Siege III (PS3)...

That from the top of my head. As you see there, not every setting is the classic fantasy action RPG but they share the same gameplay tho.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 28th-May-2014 at 20:17.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i want to request game rune factory 4 - 3ds.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nurul Ariqah View Post
    i want to request game rune factory 4 - 3ds.
    This is not the right place in the forums to request games and we don't deal with 3DS games anyways, sorry.

Thanks

this site has many versions of Kingdom hearts 2 but only 1 version of KH2 final mix, with japan text, and you are stuck at lv1 forever I would really like the english version, and be able to level up like normal THX.
    an emulator would be much much better than buying it on a ps3, and having to buy a ps3

Thanks
    EP Points

Noneyabiznass, if you want to request a PS2 use the request thread in the PS2 section under Upload Services. This is not a request thread.

And next time you go calling names anyone here, you'll get banned. Consider yourself warned

Thanks
    EP Points

Has anyone here played Salt and Sanctuary on the PS4/Vita? I'm a huge Soulsborne fan, and I've sorta been wanting something to scratch my itch for a Souls game this past week. For anyone that's played it, is it good? Thanks.

Thanks

Someone please suggest a good action-rpg or an rpg with an entertaining battle-system on the snes,genesis (and any such consoles) ,gba or psx consoles.

I've played through Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories and liked it, though it got a little repetitive towards the end (too close to the end to matter).

Megaman Legends 1&2 were fun too.

Seiken Densetsu 2 was fun in the beginning but got bored half-way through. Seiken Densetsu 3, however, was frickin' great!

I still gotta play Grandia and Legend of Mana.

Edit:After seeing Dak'kon's suggestions, I remember I've already played Star Ocean 1 & Tales of Phantasia on the snes. Thanks though, Dak'kon.
    Last edited by Saber; 22nd-January-2007 at 12:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    Satan worshippers can go to hell.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Someone please suggest a good action-rpg or an rpg with an entertaining battle-system on the snes,genesis (and any such consoles) ,gba or psx consoles.
    Hmm, here's some ok Action RPGs

Beyond Oasis (Genesis)
    Crusader of Centy (Genesis)
    Gunman's Proof (SNES) Japanese, but there's a patch
    Soulblazer (SNES)
    Illusion of Gaia (SNES)
    Terranigma (SNES)
    Secret of Evermore (SNES) Kinda a Mana knockoff from Square
    Survival Kids (GBC)
    Boktai 1 and 2 (GBA)
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Although not a gold ribbon game, the Alundra series for the PSX provide a whole lot of fun if your into action RPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I have a request. Can anyone recommend me some RPG's that are similar to Chono Trigger. As in, have nice graphics, great music, great gameplay, awesome story, multiple endings, and a hella big replay value? It can be for SNES, PSX, PS2, DC if possible also....
    Do try one of Nippon Ichi's RPGs. They're like nothing you've ever played; comes packed with multiple endings and a whole lot of secrets to be unlocked.
    Last edited by Megalith; 22nd-January-2007 at 22:56.

Thanks
    EP Points

Star Ocean: 2nd Story: Battles are random, but in 3d and real-time in the fight. You run around as one of your characters and you can switch between the four possible party members at any time while the other three are AI controlled. I <3 this game's battle system.
    Chrono Cross: Rather than the normal turn system, each character gets 7 "stamina points". You use 1-3 per attack, depending on the chosen strength, and 6 to cast a spell, and the points recharge as other characters and enemies act. You can switch between your currently acting party member at any time between 3.
    Threads of Fate: Full real-time action RPG with onscreen enemies and no seperate battle screen. Two different playable characters with very different styles, though the main game itself is short-ish.
    Parasite Eve:You have turn times in battle, but when not acting you can move around to avoid enemy attacks. The customization system for weapons is hugely deep and quite enjoyable.
    FF8? It's a normal turn based RPG, but the battle mechanics because of the Junction system certainly is different from the typical RPG. Rather than MP for spells, you "draw" copies of the spell from enemies and draw points, and you can only cast a spell as many times as you've got copies of it. Summon creatures play a big part in the battle mechanics.

Dak'kon: Delaware St. John 1 & 2. There's a third game coming out soon. They're short as hell, but the story of them is good, and the puzzles aren't the typical frustrating sort (well, that's how I classify them ) in most adventure games. If you're gonna try out one of the games to test the quality, go with the second game. The first doesn't get good until the second half. http://bigtimegames.com/delaware_vol2.html
    Last edited by Jetsetlemming; 22nd-January-2007 at 13:24.
    As I was walking down the stair,
    I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today.
    I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Thanks
    EP Points

Can anyone recommend a good side scroller for the SNES? For example like Donkey Kong, Super Mario etc.