Thread: USB Loader GFX Black Screen

Threaded View

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Hmm, I don't see some IOS files I expect to see. Not that I know exactly what they're needed for, but maybe they're important seeing as your setup isn't working. My suggestion is to simply run Modmii and redo everything:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/modmii-f...-topic.207126/

I've modded a bunch of Wii's with Modmii with no issues. Modmii will make you a easy to follow step-by-step guide.
    It's not hard to redo your stuff, you've clearly already got HBC installed so you won't need to exploit anything again. You can skip bootmii and the NAND backup if you've already got them, you got Priiloader so you can skip that too (maybe double-check it's settings though). So you're just looking at installing a patched IOS236, and the batch of WADs. Oh, also you should probably delete your non-functional USB loader off your Wii. The one Modmii provides would probably overwrite it, but deleting it should save you some possible confusion if it doesn't.
    Thanks! It worked! Minor change, my wiimotion plus remotes wouldn't work in Multi-Mod Manager so I had to use WiiMod Lite instead: https://github.com/RiiConnect24/Wii-Mod-Lite/releases

Thanks Again!!
    Last edited by jamesarness; 29th-March-2020 at 17:28.