Super Mario World (USA) ROM
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) ROMsGenre: PlatformerRating: ESRB: E, PEGI: 3+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Super Mario World (USA) is one of the best Mario games of all-time. It was developed and published by Nintendo. Super Mario World (USA) features Mario, Luigi, Princess Toadstool (later known as Princess Peach), Bowser, and a whole lot of characters in an awesome adventure. Take down Bowser and his enemies using Mario's and Luigi's powers in order to save Princess Toadstool.
Oh, Mario. Is there any gamer who doesn't know him? The mustachioed plumber is a worldwide icon, and Super Mario World was Nintendo's flagship title intended to set the standard of the awesome things to come on the Super Nintendo. It's pure platforming bliss, and one of the best games on the console. As Mario, you run and jump jump jump through levels, stomping on your enemies, flying with a bright yellow cape, and throwing fireballs, all while on a mission to rescue that damsel-in-constant-distress Princess Peach from the nefarious Bowser.
I really can't say enough good things about the game. The levels are fun, and balanced just enough to challenge but not to frustrate. There are plenty of secrets to find. Many levels have secondary exits that lead to entire extra sections of the world map, and sometimes even shortcuts! If you SOMEHOW missed Mario's first Super Nintendo adventure, you definitely want to check it out. It's a shining example of why we love video games to begin with.
Super Mario World. The game that came along with the SNES when it the console was launched. It, for some, is a very good game and, for others, a really well made Mario game. This game introduced one of the most crucial characters in the Mario series. The dinosaur, Yoshi! It also introduced the Cape Feather, which, when grabbed, allows the player to have a cape and fly in levels. Sadly, it isn't in any other games yet. Super Mario World is one of those games you cannot miss out on playing. Many people love it, so you probably will too.
"Super Mario World" is the best Mario game in existence. With its many secrets, cool new power up, and the addition of Yoshi the was little room for improvement. When "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" came out promising a retro experience I was sad to find it was nothing more than a selling point. if you thought "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" was good you'll love this game.
I have owned this game for 12+ years, and still I enjoy it just as much as when I first got it!
The game just cannot get old. There are several different worlds/levels, and many courses within each world. In many of the courses, too, there is more than one way out of them (they all have the traditional completion and some there is a key hidden within the course and you can exit through there as well). So with such a variance, it's hard to get bored of this game.
The difficulty level is pretty average in my opinion. The easiest levels are pretty basic, and even someone who hasn't played a video game before in their life could probably get a decent way through them. The hardest levels are HARD, but that's how they're supposed to be, and I find that very nice.
This game can be up to a two player, with the first player controlling Mario and the second player Luigi. The gameplay is quite similar to that of the Super Mario Bros. series, only much improved and enhanced.
I've played all of the Super Mario games for the SNES, and Super Mario World is by far my favorite! I honestly cannot find one thing to complain about with this game, for even the length of this game was quite decent.
|Read all 11 reviews for Super Mario World (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Bubsy In: Fractured Furry Tales »
- Bubsy in: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind »
- Mickey Mania »
- Kirby Super Star »
- Jak II »
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves »
- Rocket: Robot on Wheels »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »
- Chameleon Twist 2 »
- Clockwork Knight »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! »
- Aero the Acro-Bat 2 »
- James Pond 3: Operation Starfish »
- M.C. Kids »
- The Ren & Stimpy Show: Veediots! »
- Sonic CD »
- Plok »
- Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday »
- Hook »
- Super Adventure Island II »
- Donkey Kong Country »[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (Europe) (En,Fr,De) (Rev A)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (Europe) (En,Fr,De)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (USA) (Competition Edition)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (USA) (Rev A)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (USA) (Rev B)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country (USA)[GBA] Donkey Kong Country (E)(Menace)[GBA] Donkey Kong Country (U)(Evasion)[GBC] Donkey Kong 2001 (Japan)[GBC] Donkey Kong Country (USA, Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (Sample)[GBC] Donkey Kong Country (USA, Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest »[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (Europe) (En,Fr) (Rev A)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (Germany) (En,De) (Rev A)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (Germany) (En,De)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (USA) (En,Fr) (Rev A)[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (USA) (En,Fr)[SNES] Super Donkey Kong 2 - Dixie & Diddy (Japan) (Rev A)[SNES] Super Donkey Kong 2 - Dixie & Diddy (Japan)[SNES] Super Donkey Kong (Japan) (Rev A)[SNES] Super Donkey Kong (Japan)[GBA] Super Donkey Kong (J)(Rising Sun)[GBA] Donkey Kong Country 2 (E)(Morrigan)[GBA] Super Donkey Kong 2 (J)(Caravan)[GBA] Donkey Kong Country 2 (U)(Independent)
- Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back »
- Frantic Flea »
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 »
- Sonic & Knuckles »
- Prehistorik Man »
- Psycho Fox »
- Flip-iT & Magnose »
- Keio Flying Squadron 2 »
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams »
- Skyblazer »