Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (USA) ROM
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) ROMsGenre: Action-AdventureRating: ESRB: E, ESRB: K-A, OFLC: PG, CERO: A
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
This is one of the best games of all time. It is the best RPG ever. Youare Link a young warrior summoned by princess Zelda to save her from Gannon, the evil wizard. There are many different lands. you must take your time and search around to proceed because you could miss something important. it took me months to finish, and even after you defeat gannon and save the world you'll want to start over again and play through it.
It is one of the most beautiful games for the SNES. It's smooth scrolling and rounded edges utilize the power that was the super Nintendo Console . The music is entrancing and you get pulled into hyrule through the music.
This game is not for the quick player Role players, it's immensly challenging, and trust me at one point or another you WILL swear at the game,or throw something at it, but please don't. That's just the challenge level My rathings
This has to be one of the best games for SNES of all time. I was glad to be able to play it again.
The quests might be frustrating at times, but that is part of the game being challenging.
Even though the rating system goes up to 5 I would give it a 10.
Arguably the best Zelda game made, this game combines amazing music and great gameplay. The graphics are really good too, if you're into that.
If you've played before, you'll know exactly what to do and you'll still be challenged. This game is actually pretty hard as Zelda games go, and it's one of the best times you'll have.
If you haven't played before, you won't be lost but you'll be roaming around for a long time trying to find secrets and other items to help you take down your enemies.
You're gonna be playing for a while, and I promise you're going to love it.
A Link to the Past is one of the all time best adventure games in existence. I am one of those people who loves the idea of an RPG, but not the major thought process it takes to decide all of the atributes for the new character, use cumbersome magic spells, etc. While this doesn't really qualify as an RPG, it still has all of the great qualities that someone like me really appreciates.
We start out with our hero , who is an average kid, who just happens to be the only person that can save seven kidnapped princesses and save the world from evil. The main bad guy, Gannon, is really a challenge, and the lesser bosses are both inventively drawn and just difficult enough to beat to give you a run for your money without causing you to give up in frustration. (I have actually played through and beaten the game several times over the last 10 yrs. and I still find it challenging and fun.) With it's great puzzles and compelling story, I would recomend this game to anyone who wants a great adventure without all of the hassle of a traditional RPG!
The only Zelda game made for the SNES, and a very good one at that!
The graphics aren't anything special - so if you're expecting something like Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess, remember that this game is on the SNES and graphics are minimal/standard. Personally, I thought they actually lacked, but the gameplay made up for it.
All of the Zelda games are action/puzzle solving with a little bit of RPG mixed in as well. I love this combination, making Zelda and Golden Sun my absolute favorites!
I'd definitely recommend trying out A Link to the Past, even if you're not a typical RPG fan.
|Read all 10 reviews for Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Seiken Densetsu 3 »[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01] [Hack by Parlance v1.0] (3 Player Edition)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01] [Title Hack by Dragonsbrethren v1.0] (~Secret of Mana 2)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01][SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) (Sample)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan)
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver »
- Legacy of Kain: Defiance »
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 »
- Alundra »
- Beyond Oasis »
- EGG: Elemental Gimmick Gear »
- CIMA: The Enemy »
- Illusion of Gaia »
- Virtual Hydlide »
- Shining Wisdom »
- Silver »
- Goof Troop »
- Blaster Master »
- Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime »
- Crusader of Centy »
- Golvellius: Valley of Doom »
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain »
- Neutopia »
- Neutopia II »
- Magic Knight Rayearth »
- The Legend of Oasis »
- Lagoon »[SNES] Lagoon (Europe)[SNES] Lagoon (Germany)[SNES] Lagoon (Japan)[SNES] Lagoon (USA)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a3][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)
- Brain Lord »
- Dragon View »
- Young Merlin »
- Shin Bokura no Taiyou Gyakushuu no Sabata »
- Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest: Shougeki no Shippo Dan »
- Juka and the Monophonic Menace »
- Conker's Pocket Tales »
- Willow »[Amiga] Willow[MAME] Willow (Japan, English)[MAME] Willow (Japan, Japanese)[MAME] Willow (US)[NES] Willow (Europe)[NES] Willow (Japan)[NES] Willow (USA)[DOS] Willow (1987)(Mindscape Inc)[CPS1] Willow (Japan, English)[CPS1] Willow (Japan, Japanese)[CPS1] Willow (US)[Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)[cr Atarilegend][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 1 of 2)[a][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 1 of 2)[Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 2 of 2)[a][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 2 of 2)[MAME] Willow (USA Old Ver.)
- Crystalis »
- Back to Stone »
- Sigma Star Saga »
- Klonoa Heroes: Densetsu no Star Medal »
- Alcahest »
- Marvelous: Mouhitotsu no Takarajima »
- Robotrek »
- Shantae »
- Sword of Mana »
- The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang »
- Monster Force »
- Wild Arms »
- LandStalker: The Treasures of King Nole »
- Legends »
- Hydlide »
- Kong: The 8th Wonder of the World »
- James Cameron's Avatar: The Game »
- Terranigma »