Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (USA) ROM
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) ROMsGenre: Action-AdventureRating: ESRB: E, ESRB: K-A, OFLC: PG, CERO: A
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
This is the First Installment of wat they make later into Ocarina of time on N64 These games are almost identical provided a few differences in gear but one of the best games of all time both this version and the second version on N64. You play link and rescue the princess from Ganon's Evil clutches but just after u recieve the conduit to destroy the evil u are swept into the Dark World and must collect More stuff to go up against Ganon the game isnt very long but the puzzles and game play extend it a little bit. After all said and Done Very Good Game one that will be remember for centuries to come.
This title is a major step up from the graphics and gameplay of the first Zelda game on NES.
The name is really misleading however.
Ocarina of Time should have been called A Link to the Past. And Majora's Mask should have been called Ocarina of Time (seeing as you travel through time using the ocarina). Not too sure what a better name for this one would've been, though...
You play as young link, nephew of a swordsman who dies immediately and gives you his sword and shield which you can use better than him. You carry on to the dungeon of the castle and save Zelda. No seriously, you save Zelda in the first 3 minutes of gameplay. After escorting Zelda to a sanctuary you are branded a kidnapper by the Hylian knights under control of the evil wizard who's name eludes me. Something with an "A"... "Aginimminahmana"... "Agamemnon"... No, that's Greek Mythology... Semantics.
Anyway, wizard. Evil. Antogonist. Plot importance.
The wise man of the sanctuary sends you on your first quest: Finding the 3 pendants. They serve as a fashion statement that the Master Sword respects and let's you remove it from the pedestal it is placed it. Now that you have the Master Sword it's time to do plot important things in the Dark World. Vagueness preserves story for those who haven't played yet. Now you must save the other princesses from Ganon's wrath (don't tell Zelda). Ganon will beak the seal, unleashing terrible cosplay and internet trolls in all of Hyrule if you do not succeed. No pressure.
All in all, a great game. Common enough to be easily purchased on the web or at a community market. Classic enough for people to try to rip you off. Shop smart if you want the cartridge.
This extremely bad review is brought to you by arbleich, caffeine, and the letter R.
Please drink responsibly.
This is one of the best games of all time. It is the best RPG ever. Youare Link a young warrior summoned by princess Zelda to save her from Gannon, the evil wizard. There are many different lands. you must take your time and search around to proceed because you could miss something important. it took me months to finish, and even after you defeat gannon and save the world you'll want to start over again and play through it.
It is one of the most beautiful games for the SNES. It's smooth scrolling and rounded edges utilize the power that was the super Nintendo Console . The music is entrancing and you get pulled into hyrule through the music.
This game is not for the quick player Role players, it's immensly challenging, and trust me at one point or another you WILL swear at the game,or throw something at it, but please don't. That's just the challenge level My rathings
Arguably the best Zelda game made, this game combines amazing music and great gameplay. The graphics are really good too, if you're into that.
If you've played before, you'll know exactly what to do and you'll still be challenged. This game is actually pretty hard as Zelda games go, and it's one of the best times you'll have.
If you haven't played before, you won't be lost but you'll be roaming around for a long time trying to find secrets and other items to help you take down your enemies.
You're gonna be playing for a while, and I promise you're going to love it.
For being on the Super Nintendo, this is a really awesome game. Zelda: A link to the past is the third game in the series and it's already kicking butt with it's world traveling, dungeon exploring, item upgrades, monster slaying, princess saving epicness. I highly recommend everyone to play this game no matter what game you usually play. I believe anyone would have really great time playing this game.
|Read all 10 reviews for Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Seiken Densetsu 3 »[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01] [Hack by Parlance v1.0] (3 Player Edition)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01] [Title Hack by Dragonsbrethren v1.0] (~Secret of Mana 2)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01][SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) (Sample)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan)
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver »
- Legacy of Kain: Defiance »
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 »
- Alundra »
- Beyond Oasis »
- EGG: Elemental Gimmick Gear »
- CIMA: The Enemy »
- Illusion of Gaia »
- Virtual Hydlide »
- Shining Wisdom »
- Silver »
- Goof Troop »
- Blaster Master »
- Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime »
- Crusader of Centy »
- Golvellius: Valley of Doom »
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain »
- Neutopia »
- Neutopia II »
- Magic Knight Rayearth »
- The Legend of Oasis »
- Lagoon »[SNES] Lagoon (Europe)[SNES] Lagoon (Germany)[SNES] Lagoon (Japan)[SNES] Lagoon (USA)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a3][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)
- Brain Lord »
- Dragon View »
- Young Merlin »
- Shin Bokura no Taiyou Gyakushuu no Sabata »
- Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest: Shougeki no Shippo Dan »
- Juka and the Monophonic Menace »
- Conker's Pocket Tales »
- Willow »[Amiga] Willow[MAME] Willow (Japan, English)[MAME] Willow (Japan, Japanese)[MAME] Willow (US)[NES] Willow (Europe)[NES] Willow (Japan)[NES] Willow (USA)[DOS] Willow (1987)(Mindscape Inc)[CPS1] Willow (Japan, English)[CPS1] Willow (Japan, Japanese)[CPS1] Willow (US)[Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)[cr Atarilegend][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 1 of 2)[a][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 1 of 2)[Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 2 of 2)[a][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 2 of 2)[MAME] Willow (USA Old Ver.)
- Crystalis »
- Back to Stone »
- Sigma Star Saga »
- Klonoa Heroes: Densetsu no Star Medal »
- Alcahest »
- Marvelous: Mouhitotsu no Takarajima »
- Robotrek »
- Shantae »
- Sword of Mana »
- The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang »
- Monster Force »
- Wild Arms »
- LandStalker: The Treasures of King Nole »
- Legends »
- Hydlide »
- Kong: The 8th Wonder of the World »
- James Cameron's Avatar: The Game »
- Terranigma »