Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (USA) ROM
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) ROMsGenre: Action-AdventureRating: ESRB: E, ESRB: K-A, OFLC: PG, CERO: A
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
This is the First Installment of wat they make later into Ocarina of time on N64 These games are almost identical provided a few differences in gear but one of the best games of all time both this version and the second version on N64. You play link and rescue the princess from Ganon's Evil clutches but just after u recieve the conduit to destroy the evil u are swept into the Dark World and must collect More stuff to go up against Ganon the game isnt very long but the puzzles and game play extend it a little bit. After all said and Done Very Good Game one that will be remember for centuries to come.
The only Zelda game made for the SNES, and a very good one at that!
The graphics aren't anything special - so if you're expecting something like Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess, remember that this game is on the SNES and graphics are minimal/standard. Personally, I thought they actually lacked, but the gameplay made up for it.
All of the Zelda games are action/puzzle solving with a little bit of RPG mixed in as well. I love this combination, making Zelda and Golden Sun my absolute favorites!
I'd definitely recommend trying out A Link to the Past, even if you're not a typical RPG fan.
Legend Of Zelda: A link to the Past is the third game of the Zelda series, You play as Link and your main goal is to travel around hyrule and rescue Princess Zelda and defeat the dark wizard Gannon, and reclaim the stolen triforce and bring peace once again to the land of Hyrule. To defeat Gannon you must travel Hyrule and collect the three pendant of power, wisdom, and courage and obtain the master sword. You must also traverse the dark world and free the seven maidens who are the descendants of the seven sages who sealed Gannon away.
A Link to the Past is one of the all time best adventure games in existence. I am one of those people who loves the idea of an RPG, but not the major thought process it takes to decide all of the atributes for the new character, use cumbersome magic spells, etc. While this doesn't really qualify as an RPG, it still has all of the great qualities that someone like me really appreciates.
We start out with our hero , who is an average kid, who just happens to be the only person that can save seven kidnapped princesses and save the world from evil. The main bad guy, Gannon, is really a challenge, and the lesser bosses are both inventively drawn and just difficult enough to beat to give you a run for your money without causing you to give up in frustration. (I have actually played through and beaten the game several times over the last 10 yrs. and I still find it challenging and fun.) With it's great puzzles and compelling story, I would recomend this game to anyone who wants a great adventure without all of the hassle of a traditional RPG!
This has to be one of the best games for SNES of all time. I was glad to be able to play it again.
The quests might be frustrating at times, but that is part of the game being challenging.
Even though the rating system goes up to 5 I would give it a 10.
|Read all 10 reviews for Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Seiken Densetsu 3 »[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01] [Hack by Parlance v1.0] (3 Player Edition)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01] [Title Hack by Dragonsbrethren v1.0] (~Secret of Mana 2)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) [En by LNF+Neill Corlett+SoM2Freak v1.01][SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan) (Sample)[SNES] Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japan)
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver »
- Legacy of Kain: Defiance »
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 »
- Alundra »
- Beyond Oasis »
- EGG: Elemental Gimmick Gear »
- CIMA: The Enemy »
- Illusion of Gaia »
- Virtual Hydlide »
- Shining Wisdom »
- Silver »
- Goof Troop »
- Blaster Master »
- Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime »
- Crusader of Centy »
- Golvellius: Valley of Doom »
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain »
- Neutopia »
- Neutopia II »
- Magic Knight Rayearth »
- The Legend of Oasis »
- Lagoon »[SNES] Lagoon (Europe)[SNES] Lagoon (Germany)[SNES] Lagoon (Japan)[SNES] Lagoon (USA)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a3][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 1 of 4)(System)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 2 of 4)(Disk 1)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 3 of 4)(Disk 2)[X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a2][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)[a][X68K] Lagoon (1990)(Zoom)(Disk 4 of 4)(Disk 3)
- Brain Lord »
- Dragon View »
- Young Merlin »
- Shin Bokura no Taiyou Gyakushuu no Sabata »
- Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest: Shougeki no Shippo Dan »
- Juka and the Monophonic Menace »
- Conker's Pocket Tales »
- Willow »[Amiga] Willow[MAME] Willow (Japan, English)[MAME] Willow (Japan, Japanese)[MAME] Willow (US)[NES] Willow (Europe)[NES] Willow (Japan)[NES] Willow (USA)[DOS] Willow (1987)(Mindscape Inc)[CPS1] Willow (Japan, English)[CPS1] Willow (Japan, Japanese)[CPS1] Willow (US)[Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)[cr Atarilegend][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 1 of 2)[a][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 1 of 2)[Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 2 of 2)[a][Atari ST] Willow (1988)(Mindscape)(Disk 2 of 2)[MAME] Willow (USA Old Ver.)
- Crystalis »
- Back to Stone »
- Sigma Star Saga »
- Klonoa Heroes: Densetsu no Star Medal »
- Alcahest »
- Marvelous: Mouhitotsu no Takarajima »
- Robotrek »
- Shantae »
- Sword of Mana »
- The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang »
- Monster Force »
- Wild Arms »
- LandStalker: The Treasures of King Nole »
- Legends »
- Hydlide »
- Kong: The 8th Wonder of the World »
- James Cameron's Avatar: The Game »
- Terranigma »