Tomba! [U] ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: ActionAdventurePlatformerRating: ESRB: E, CERO: A
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Tomba! is an andventure game, set in a 2.5D magical world where pigs rule it. The main character is a Pink Haired guy, who lives his life peacefully in the forest, until the pigs come and steal his precious bracelet, that he recieved from his grandfather. He wants it back, so he goes on this quest, and find many friends that helps him on his journey. In this game, you'll have to complete many events, that are divided into main and side events. Main events are necessary to complete the story, and just appear in your way. Side events are done to gain points, and some are very difficult to find, but you may get special items to increase Tomba's power. This game is enjoyable to play, as it has many fun moments, but some hard puzzles too. It's not very long, but when it's finished, it's worth a replay, to see if you got all the events.
Tomba! is a 2.5D adventure game set in a world with a poulation of various fantasy creatures, including the antagonists, a band of evil pigs. The title character is a pink-haired boy who lived peacfully in the forest until the pigs steal the bracelet he recieved from his Grandfather. On your quest to retrieve it, you will encounter a large cast of characters, some friendly and some not who add a great deal of emotion to this world. To progress in the game you must complete events. Main events pretty much throw their start at you, then when you complete them you can advance. Side events are harder to find and complete, but reward you with various powerups for Tomba. The game has fun gameplay, an enjoyable story, and various puzzles of varying difficulty. It's not a long game, but it has replay value, especially if you're trying to get every event.
Tomba! is by far one of the best PS games out there. It's a neat story-based game, with a very whimsical/silly feel to it. The enemies and bosses are unique (evil pigs, haha), the levels are fantastic, the side-missions are in a good amount, and overall it's just fantastic. Graphics, both in game and cinematic, are enjoyable, and the music is fun to listen to.
The only downside is that even with the large amount of side-missions attached, this is a game that could be beaten in just one day. Without every single side-mission (aka, minus about 3-4), this game took about 6-7 hours to beat. But even with every side-mission, it'd take about 10-12 at most.
Overall though, it's amazing, and it'll make you smile.
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Klonoa: Door to Phantomile »
- Rayman »[Saturn] Rayman (U)[PSX] Rayman [U][GBA] Rayman Advance (U)(Cezar)[GBA] Rayman Advance (E)(Cezar)[PSX] Rayman (E)[GBC] Rayman (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)[GBC] Rayman (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)[Jaguar] Rayman (World)[DOS] Rayman (1995)(Ubisoft)[DOS] Rayman (1995)(UBI Soft)[Saturn] Rayman (E)[PSX2PSP] Rayman (USA)
- Wonder Boy in Monster World »
- Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap »
- New Super Mario Bros. »
- Crash Bandicoot »
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back »
- Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg »
- Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja »[Amiga] Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja[MAME] Caveman Ninja (World ver 1)[MAME] Caveman Ninja (US ver 4)[MAME] Caveman Ninja (World ver 4)[SNES] Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl) (Beta)[SNES] Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)[Genesis] Joe & Mac (USA)[NES] Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja (Europe)[NES] Joe & Mac (USA)[GB] Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv)[GB] Joe & Mac (USA)[MAME] Caveman Ninja (bootleg)[MAME] Caveman (Pinball/Video Combo, set 2)[MAME] Caveman (Pinball/Video Combo)[MAME] Caveman Ninja (alternate)[MAME] Caveman Ninja (bootleg, alt)
- Clockwork Knight »