Rayman 2 - The Great Escape [U] ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: PlatformerRating: ESRB: E, PEGI: 7+, OFLC: PG, PEGI: 3+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Rayman 2 is a great platforming game with some of the best graphics the PS1 has to offer. Once again after Rayman defeated the evil mr. dark (In rayman 1 for PS1) the robot pirates attack Rayman's world and enslaves Rayman and all his freinds and nonfriends. And Globox gets thrown into the same place Rayman is held captive Globox gives Rayman a silver lums which allows him to shoot with his fist (You can also shoot with your fist on Rayman Rush and Rayman M and Rayman Arena) Rayman breaks free and now it's up to Rayman and of course you to save Rayman's world from the Robots by Walking jumping riding running shells and skiing and much much more. With outstanding music quaity you will enjoy the music 90-95 % of the time. And even with a annoying camera (Not all the time) even you can beat admeral Razardbeard.
I'd rate this game 3 out of 10 if it were on Xbox but for PS1 i give it 4/5 (I'd give five out of five if it wasn't for the camera gliches)
Rayman 2 is a 3d platformer, and a good one. The visuals are cool, the music is great, and the platforming is as good as it gets. Rayman 2 also boasts of a hoard of robot pirates to fight, which isn't something that you can say about many games.
Raymans world has taken over by razorbeard and the robo pirates and they have broken the heart of the world into 1000 lums and rayman must gather the lums and defeat razorbeard and bring peace back to the world again.
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus »
- Ratchet & Clank »
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back »
- Super Mario 64 »
- Super Mario Sunshine »
- Bubsy 3D »
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Haven: Call of the King »
- Vexx »
- Space Station Silicon Valley »
- Rocket: Robot on Wheels »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Psychonauts »
- Tonic Trouble »
- Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil »
- Mushroom Men: Rise of the Fungi »
- Crash: Mind Over Mutant »[NDS] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (E)(XenoPhobia)[PS2] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (USA)[PS2] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)[PSP] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (Europe)[PSP] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (Europe)[PSP] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (Europe)[PSP] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (Europe)[PSP] Crash - Mind Over Mutant (USA)
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos »
- Conker's Bad Fur Day »
- Jak 3 »
- Jak II »
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex »
- Kao the Kangaroo »
- Daxter »
- Astérix & Obélix XXL 2: Mission: Las Vegum »