Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3] ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: Role-PlayingRating: ESRB: T, CERO: B, PEGI: 12+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
An epic adventure across 3 cd-roms. What begins as a rebellion against an evil corporation becomes much more. And what erupts goes beyond imagination. With vivid landscapes, lush 3D animation and environments, Square Soft's multi-million dollar masterpiece is like nothing ever seen before.
FF7 was a game ahead of it's time, it was one of the first Playstation games to use 3d molding on it's characters. The storyline was like nothing else out there, once you start it up you'll become so immersed in it that it'll be hard to put down.
For any retro gamers out there this game gets looked over so much now because of the 8th and 9th installations however the story of revenge is epic.
The plot twist is something you don't see coming until late into the game. The bosses always pose a challenge if you try running through it. This is a game for anyone who wants to spend a good 70-80 hours on to get that 100% completion on.
On a scale of 1 to 10 this game is a 9/10 this is one of my childhood favorites and it's one of the few I'll still play.
The second best Final Fantasy game i played, it was also the first ps1 game I ever played if that says anything. The battles are turn based but fast and challenging and the story is well done. Personally I don't think this game could get any better and believe it or not, I wouldnt like to see a ps3 release based on the fact that it was done right the way it is and it's alot of fun. i give this game a 4/5 for gameplay just because you will spend hours wandering around and battling and by the time you reach the boss you really are over leveled.
The game was never overrated. As soon as it appeared on PS, even I knew the game was great just by lookin at the CD cover. Even though I felt quite odd seeing my character as a little toy, still I could understand the game was great.
And it was the first FF in3D, which, of course, gave it some points, it made it much more attractive. And yes, seeing cool graphics rather than sprites does add attraction to the game. When the game appeared - it was one of the best. And it was a great combination of 3D graphics, wonderul story, interesting fighting system and beautiful characters.
I disagree chaz. Between cloud/zack/sephiroth, vincent/lucrecia, and aeris/zack, this game had a great depth of storyline. It had optional bosses and areas that provided a great challenge.
The materia system was definitely new. I want you to try something after you max out the levels on your materia. it's a set of combos for your best gear on anybody:
ultima+quadra magic, ultima+magic counter, ultima+added cut, ultima+added deathblow, ultima+added steal, ultima+mp turbo, ultima+mp absorb, phoenix summon materia
kill 2 of your guys, walk into ruby weapon, rez, cast ultima. see how long it takes you to kill him between your your first turn and your last counter attack. for added speed add a mimic to each of your other party members.
giving it 4 out of five because both cloud and sephiroth are whiny little girls.
|Read all 14 reviews for Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3]||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Xenogears »
- Grandia III »
- Grandia II »
- Grandia »
- The Legend of Dragoon »[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc1of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc2of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc3of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc4of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 1)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 2)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 3)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 4)[PSX2PSP] Legend of Dragoon, The (USA)
- Legend of Legaia »
- Breath of Fire III »
- Breath of Fire IV »
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King »
- Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht »
- Xenosaga: Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra »
- Legend of Mana »
- Star Ocean: The Second Story »
- Wild Arms »
- Wild Arms 4 »
- Skies of Arcadia: Legends »
- Guardian's Crusade »
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride »[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by Byuu+spSpiff v0.91] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by DeJap+Partial v2.01Final] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (J)(Dominent)[NDS] Dragon Quest - The Hand of the Heavenly Bride (EU)(M5)(BAHAMUT)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia)[PS2] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)
- Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete »[PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc1of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc2of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Making of Disc][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (ccd)[Disc3of3][PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)[PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Golden Sun »
- Evolution: The World of Sacred Device »
- Lufia: The Legend Returns »
- Kingdom Hearts »
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean »