Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3] ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: Role-PlayingRating: ESRB: T, CERO: B, PEGI: 12+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
I don't know why this game gets all the praise it does. I never saw it as the best Final Fantasy at all, as many other titles rank much higher in fun.
The story could have been much better, and gameplay added very little that older titles didn't already have. The only thing that this game did differently was the use of 3D modles over sprites (Ooooooh, because graphics make a game good).
In my opinion, you're better off playing Final Fantasy VI (III to use English speakers) or Final Fantasy IX.
Really, if you say Final Fantasy, this is the game that comes to mind and I really can't imagine why.
2/5 for the fact that it could have been much better.
I disagree chaz. Between cloud/zack/sephiroth, vincent/lucrecia, and aeris/zack, this game had a great depth of storyline. It had optional bosses and areas that provided a great challenge.
The materia system was definitely new. I want you to try something after you max out the levels on your materia. it's a set of combos for your best gear on anybody:
ultima+quadra magic, ultima+magic counter, ultima+added cut, ultima+added deathblow, ultima+added steal, ultima+mp turbo, ultima+mp absorb, phoenix summon materia
kill 2 of your guys, walk into ruby weapon, rez, cast ultima. see how long it takes you to kill him between your your first turn and your last counter attack. for added speed add a mimic to each of your other party members.
giving it 4 out of five because both cloud and sephiroth are whiny little girls.
The first of its kind, Final Fantasy 7 began the 3D era for the Final Fantasy series.
Graphically, it was fantastic possibly excluding the blocky characters outside of combat but that really (at least for me and many others) doesn't take anything away from the game.
As for the storyline, Its a little typical of most Final Fantasy games but has a rewarding ending and for the most part the story keeps you going, personally I racked up 66 hours on a completed run through and I skipped a few things, As always the music is just fantastic and even the battle music won't get boring... well, Alright it will but it'll take a while.
If you're looking for a fun, moderately easy to play and long RPG I'd highly suggest Final Fantasy 7.
And if you do, watch out for Sephiroth; he's got issues.
Final Fantasy VII in itself is a masterpiece. It is by far the best selling Final Fantasy game, even up to the present day. People will have their opinions about VII, VIII, and IX, but the fact remains that it has sold the most copies out of any other Final fantasy game in the whole series. (including the PS2 and PS3 generations) Good marketing? Possibly. It is the first Final fantasy game to ever hit 3-D, so the graphics might be as expected. The materia (magic) system is pretty unique and allows each character to be customized to the player's choice.The story is one of the best the series has to offer. If Square Enix ever was to remake a game, this would be one of the most deserving. It was the first in 3-D, the first to bring the Final Fantasy series into the spotlight and give its world renown fame today. It is the simply the best. If you've played the game and dislike it or you're an RPG critic, you should still pick it up and play. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Despite the translations, graphics, etc. I easily rate this game with a 5/5.
FF7 was a game ahead of it's time, it was one of the first Playstation games to use 3d molding on it's characters. The storyline was like nothing else out there, once you start it up you'll become so immersed in it that it'll be hard to put down.
For any retro gamers out there this game gets looked over so much now because of the 8th and 9th installations however the story of revenge is epic.
The plot twist is something you don't see coming until late into the game. The bosses always pose a challenge if you try running through it. This is a game for anyone who wants to spend a good 70-80 hours on to get that 100% completion on.
On a scale of 1 to 10 this game is a 9/10 this is one of my childhood favorites and it's one of the few I'll still play.
|Read all 15 reviews for Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3]||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Xenogears »
- Grandia III »
- Grandia II »
- Grandia »
- The Legend of Dragoon »[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc1of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc2of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc3of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc4of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 1)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 2)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 3)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 4)[PSX2PSP] Legend of Dragoon, The (USA)
- Legend of Legaia »
- Breath of Fire III »
- Breath of Fire IV »
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King »
- Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht »
- Xenosaga: Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra »
- Legend of Mana »
- Star Ocean: The Second Story »
- Wild Arms »
- Wild Arms 4 »
- Skies of Arcadia: Legends »
- Guardian's Crusade »
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride »[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by Byuu+spSpiff v0.91] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by DeJap+Partial v2.01Final] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (J)(Dominent)[NDS] Dragon Quest - The Hand of the Heavenly Bride (EU)(M5)(BAHAMUT)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia)[PS2] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)
- Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete »[PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc1of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc2of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Making of Disc][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (ccd)[Disc3of3][PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)[PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Golden Sun »
- Evolution: The World of Sacred Device »
- Lufia: The Legend Returns »
- Kingdom Hearts »
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean »