Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3] ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: Role-PlayingRating: ESRB: T, CERO: B, PEGI: 12+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
With what had to be the most flexible and adaptable magic systems, along with a ecological morality play, Final Fantasy VII delivered an incredible story with unique and interesting characters involved in a love triangle that ends in a tragic sacrifice that did something no game since Ys did, it left us with a real sense of loss because we became invested in the characters. Gamers put their lives on hold for this game and no Final Fantasy game system has equaled to this day IMO.
When it comes down to it, opinions are a dime-a-dozen, but fact: FF7 owned all in its class by FAR and was the most revolutionary game of its time. I bought it when it first came out and to this day it is still my favorite game, period. If anything, it's under rated. 10/5 in my book and im sure in millions of others. And yes graphics do make games better for whoever mentioned that it doesn't, bc if they didn't, why would they strive so hard to keep improving on them??????? ;)
In my view, Final Fantasy VII defines the category of RPG games! Great storyline, memorable characters and gameplay are its strong characteristics! Here I must admit that I finished it four times ... I wish for an epic remake for ps3!!!
Rating: Of course 5/5
Great game, one of the true innovators of the RPG genre early on. Yet, this game was shown as a flawed experience with the release of VIII and even moreso with the release of IX. Its two successors, especiall VIII, really fine tuned the combat system to perfection. YET, it all started with the mechanics developed for VII. VII, VIII, IX are what I call the Final Fantasies. These were the last three FF games that truly embodied the Final Fantasy world, all with their own charms. Final Fantasy VII's story, VIII's great battle/junction system, and FFIX finally blending both great battle and great story together to make the most epic of journeys throughout my personal FF journeys. YES, VIII was my first FF experience, but after devouring all of the goodies in VIII I played VII, then IX, then 1-6. There is no doubt in my mind that FFVII played a crucial role in the creation of 3 of my most treasured gaming experiences of all time. Learning the truth of Cloud and Sephiroth, putting an end to Ultimecia and of course returning to Dagger after a long hiatus. I consider FFVII one of the best games of all time not because of the game itself but for the games it allowed to be made.
FF7 was a game ahead of it's time, it was one of the first Playstation games to use 3d molding on it's characters. The storyline was like nothing else out there, once you start it up you'll become so immersed in it that it'll be hard to put down.
For any retro gamers out there this game gets looked over so much now because of the 8th and 9th installations however the story of revenge is epic.
The plot twist is something you don't see coming until late into the game. The bosses always pose a challenge if you try running through it. This is a game for anyone who wants to spend a good 70-80 hours on to get that 100% completion on.
On a scale of 1 to 10 this game is a 9/10 this is one of my childhood favorites and it's one of the few I'll still play.
|Read all 16 reviews for Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3]||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Xenogears »
- Grandia III »
- Grandia II »
- Grandia »
- The Legend of Dragoon »[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc1of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc2of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc3of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc4of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 1)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 2)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 3)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 4)[PSX2PSP] Legend of Dragoon, The (USA)
- Legend of Legaia »
- Breath of Fire III »
- Breath of Fire IV »
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King »
- Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht »
- Xenosaga: Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra »
- Legend of Mana »
- Star Ocean: The Second Story »
- Wild Arms »
- Wild Arms 4 »
- Skies of Arcadia: Legends »
- Guardian's Crusade »
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride »[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by Byuu+spSpiff v0.91] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by DeJap+Partial v2.01Final] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (J)(Dominent)[NDS] Dragon Quest - The Hand of the Heavenly Bride (EU)(M5)(BAHAMUT)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia)[PS2] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)
- Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete »[PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc1of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc2of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Making of Disc][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (ccd)[Disc3of3][PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)[PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Golden Sun »
- Evolution: The World of Sacred Device »
- Lufia: The Legend Returns »
- Kingdom Hearts »
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean »