Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3] ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: Role-PlayingRating: ESRB: T, CERO: B, PEGI: 12+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
I don't know why this game gets all the praise it does. I never saw it as the best Final Fantasy at all, as many other titles rank much higher in fun.
The story could have been much better, and gameplay added very little that older titles didn't already have. The only thing that this game did differently was the use of 3D modles over sprites (Ooooooh, because graphics make a game good).
In my opinion, you're better off playing Final Fantasy VI (III to use English speakers) or Final Fantasy IX.
Really, if you say Final Fantasy, this is the game that comes to mind and I really can't imagine why.
2/5 for the fact that it could have been much better.
Final Fantasy VII in itself is a masterpiece. It is by far the best selling Final Fantasy game, even up to the present day. People will have their opinions about VII, VIII, and IX, but the fact remains that it has sold the most copies out of any other Final fantasy game in the whole series. (including the PS2 and PS3 generations) Good marketing? Possibly. It is the first Final fantasy game to ever hit 3-D, so the graphics might be as expected. The materia (magic) system is pretty unique and allows each character to be customized to the player's choice.The story is one of the best the series has to offer. If Square Enix ever was to remake a game, this would be one of the most deserving. It was the first in 3-D, the first to bring the Final Fantasy series into the spotlight and give its world renown fame today. It is the simply the best. If you've played the game and dislike it or you're an RPG critic, you should still pick it up and play. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Despite the translations, graphics, etc. I easily rate this game with a 5/5.
While I would agree that it might be a little over-rated, it's really an amazing game. Great storyline with a pretty good Final Fantasy feel to it, you know, the same basic setup as most of the others, but I won't get into that here, not going to post spoilers. But if you've played almost any of the other Final Fantasy games, play this one, you'll see what I'm talking about.
I love the materia system they implemented in 7, it allows for a more free feel in the character roles. Now, while I'll admit that 8 did have more flexability in this department, what with junctioning, but I think anybody comparing the two will agree with me, that the materia route is a little more user-friendly.
All in all, I suppose I'd give it a 4/5. Great game, not perfect, and a little over-rated, but still well worth the time.
The second best Final Fantasy game i played, it was also the first ps1 game I ever played if that says anything. The battles are turn based but fast and challenging and the story is well done. Personally I don't think this game could get any better and believe it or not, I wouldnt like to see a ps3 release based on the fact that it was done right the way it is and it's alot of fun. i give this game a 4/5 for gameplay just because you will spend hours wandering around and battling and by the time you reach the boss you really are over leveled.
Great game, one of the true innovators of the RPG genre early on. Yet, this game was shown as a flawed experience with the release of VIII and even moreso with the release of IX. Its two successors, especiall VIII, really fine tuned the combat system to perfection. YET, it all started with the mechanics developed for VII. VII, VIII, IX are what I call the Final Fantasies. These were the last three FF games that truly embodied the Final Fantasy world, all with their own charms. Final Fantasy VII's story, VIII's great battle/junction system, and FFIX finally blending both great battle and great story together to make the most epic of journeys throughout my personal FF journeys. YES, VIII was my first FF experience, but after devouring all of the goodies in VIII I played VII, then IX, then 1-6. There is no doubt in my mind that FFVII played a crucial role in the creation of 3 of my most treasured gaming experiences of all time. Learning the truth of Cloud and Sephiroth, putting an end to Ultimecia and of course returning to Dagger after a long hiatus. I consider FFVII one of the best games of all time not because of the game itself but for the games it allowed to be made.
|Read all 16 reviews for Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3]||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Xenogears »
- Grandia III »
- Grandia II »
- Grandia »
- The Legend of Dragoon »[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc1of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc2of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc3of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc4of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 1)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 2)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 3)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 4)[PSX2PSP] Legend of Dragoon, The (USA)
- Legend of Legaia »
- Breath of Fire III »
- Breath of Fire IV »
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King »
- Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht »
- Xenosaga: Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra »
- Legend of Mana »
- Star Ocean: The Second Story »
- Wild Arms »
- Wild Arms 4 »
- Skies of Arcadia: Legends »
- Guardian's Crusade »
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride »[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by Byuu+spSpiff v0.91] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by DeJap+Partial v2.01Final] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (J)(Dominent)[NDS] Dragon Quest - The Hand of the Heavenly Bride (EU)(M5)(BAHAMUT)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia)[PS2] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)
- Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete »[PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc1of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc2of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Making of Disc][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (ccd)[Disc3of3][PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)[PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Golden Sun »
- Evolution: The World of Sacred Device »
- Lufia: The Legend Returns »
- Kingdom Hearts »
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean »