Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3] ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: Role-PlayingRating: ESRB: T, CERO: B, PEGI: 12+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
FF7 was a game ahead of it's time, it was one of the first Playstation games to use 3d molding on it's characters. The storyline was like nothing else out there, once you start it up you'll become so immersed in it that it'll be hard to put down.
For any retro gamers out there this game gets looked over so much now because of the 8th and 9th installations however the story of revenge is epic.
The plot twist is something you don't see coming until late into the game. The bosses always pose a challenge if you try running through it. This is a game for anyone who wants to spend a good 70-80 hours on to get that 100% completion on.
On a scale of 1 to 10 this game is a 9/10 this is one of my childhood favorites and it's one of the few I'll still play.
In my view, Final Fantasy VII defines the category of RPG games! Great storyline, memorable characters and gameplay are its strong characteristics! Here I must admit that I finished it four times ... I wish for an epic remake for ps3!!!
Rating: Of course 5/5
With what had to be the most flexible and adaptable magic systems, along with a ecological morality play, Final Fantasy VII delivered an incredible story with unique and interesting characters involved in a love triangle that ends in a tragic sacrifice that did something no game since Ys did, it left us with a real sense of loss because we became invested in the characters. Gamers put their lives on hold for this game and no Final Fantasy game system has equaled to this day IMO.
While I would agree that it might be a little over-rated, it's really an amazing game. Great storyline with a pretty good Final Fantasy feel to it, you know, the same basic setup as most of the others, but I won't get into that here, not going to post spoilers. But if you've played almost any of the other Final Fantasy games, play this one, you'll see what I'm talking about.
I love the materia system they implemented in 7, it allows for a more free feel in the character roles. Now, while I'll admit that 8 did have more flexability in this department, what with junctioning, but I think anybody comparing the two will agree with me, that the materia route is a little more user-friendly.
All in all, I suppose I'd give it a 4/5. Great game, not perfect, and a little over-rated, but still well worth the time.
The second best Final Fantasy game i played, it was also the first ps1 game I ever played if that says anything. The battles are turn based but fast and challenging and the story is well done. Personally I don't think this game could get any better and believe it or not, I wouldnt like to see a ps3 release based on the fact that it was done right the way it is and it's alot of fun. i give this game a 4/5 for gameplay just because you will spend hours wandering around and battling and by the time you reach the boss you really are over leveled.
|Read all 15 reviews for Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3]||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Xenogears »
- Grandia III »
- Grandia II »
- Grandia »
- The Legend of Dragoon »[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc1of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc2of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc3of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc4of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 1)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 2)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 3)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 4)[PSX2PSP] Legend of Dragoon, The (USA)
- Legend of Legaia »
- Breath of Fire III »
- Breath of Fire IV »
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King »
- Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht »
- Xenosaga: Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra »
- Legend of Mana »
- Star Ocean: The Second Story »
- Wild Arms »
- Wild Arms 4 »
- Skies of Arcadia: Legends »
- Guardian's Crusade »
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride »[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by Byuu+spSpiff v0.91] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by DeJap+Partial v2.01Final] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (J)(Dominent)[NDS] Dragon Quest - The Hand of the Heavenly Bride (EU)(M5)(BAHAMUT)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia)[PS2] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)
- Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete »[PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc1of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc2of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Making of Disc][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (ccd)[Disc3of3][PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)[PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Golden Sun »
- Evolution: The World of Sacred Device »
- Lufia: The Legend Returns »
- Kingdom Hearts »
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean »