Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3] ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: Role-PlayingRating: ESRB: T, CERO: B, PEGI: 12+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
I disagree chaz. Between cloud/zack/sephiroth, vincent/lucrecia, and aeris/zack, this game had a great depth of storyline. It had optional bosses and areas that provided a great challenge.
The materia system was definitely new. I want you to try something after you max out the levels on your materia. it's a set of combos for your best gear on anybody:
ultima+quadra magic, ultima+magic counter, ultima+added cut, ultima+added deathblow, ultima+added steal, ultima+mp turbo, ultima+mp absorb, phoenix summon materia
kill 2 of your guys, walk into ruby weapon, rez, cast ultima. see how long it takes you to kill him between your your first turn and your last counter attack. for added speed add a mimic to each of your other party members.
giving it 4 out of five because both cloud and sephiroth are whiny little girls.
When it comes down to it, opinions are a dime-a-dozen, but fact: FF7 owned all in its class by FAR and was the most revolutionary game of its time. I bought it when it first came out and to this day it is still my favorite game, period. If anything, it's under rated. 10/5 in my book and im sure in millions of others. And yes graphics do make games better for whoever mentioned that it doesn't, bc if they didn't, why would they strive so hard to keep improving on them??????? ;)
Great game, one of the true innovators of the RPG genre early on. Yet, this game was shown as a flawed experience with the release of VIII and even moreso with the release of IX. Its two successors, especiall VIII, really fine tuned the combat system to perfection. YET, it all started with the mechanics developed for VII. VII, VIII, IX are what I call the Final Fantasies. These were the last three FF games that truly embodied the Final Fantasy world, all with their own charms. Final Fantasy VII's story, VIII's great battle/junction system, and FFIX finally blending both great battle and great story together to make the most epic of journeys throughout my personal FF journeys. YES, VIII was my first FF experience, but after devouring all of the goodies in VIII I played VII, then IX, then 1-6. There is no doubt in my mind that FFVII played a crucial role in the creation of 3 of my most treasured gaming experiences of all time. Learning the truth of Cloud and Sephiroth, putting an end to Ultimecia and of course returning to Dagger after a long hiatus. I consider FFVII one of the best games of all time not because of the game itself but for the games it allowed to be made.
While I would agree that it might be a little over-rated, it's really an amazing game. Great storyline with a pretty good Final Fantasy feel to it, you know, the same basic setup as most of the others, but I won't get into that here, not going to post spoilers. But if you've played almost any of the other Final Fantasy games, play this one, you'll see what I'm talking about.
I love the materia system they implemented in 7, it allows for a more free feel in the character roles. Now, while I'll admit that 8 did have more flexability in this department, what with junctioning, but I think anybody comparing the two will agree with me, that the materia route is a little more user-friendly.
All in all, I suppose I'd give it a 4/5. Great game, not perfect, and a little over-rated, but still well worth the time.
The first of its kind, Final Fantasy 7 began the 3D era for the Final Fantasy series.
Graphically, it was fantastic possibly excluding the blocky characters outside of combat but that really (at least for me and many others) doesn't take anything away from the game.
As for the storyline, Its a little typical of most Final Fantasy games but has a rewarding ending and for the most part the story keeps you going, personally I racked up 66 hours on a completed run through and I skipped a few things, As always the music is just fantastic and even the battle music won't get boring... well, Alright it will but it'll take a while.
If you're looking for a fun, moderately easy to play and long RPG I'd highly suggest Final Fantasy 7.
And if you do, watch out for Sephiroth; he's got issues.
|Read all 15 reviews for Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3]||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Xenogears »
- Grandia III »
- Grandia II »
- Grandia »
- The Legend of Dragoon »[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc1of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc2of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc3of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc4of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 1)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 2)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 3)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 4)[PSX2PSP] Legend of Dragoon, The (USA)
- Legend of Legaia »
- Breath of Fire III »
- Breath of Fire IV »
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King »
- Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht »
- Xenosaga: Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra »
- Legend of Mana »
- Star Ocean: The Second Story »
- Wild Arms »
- Wild Arms 4 »
- Skies of Arcadia: Legends »
- Guardian's Crusade »
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride »[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by Byuu+spSpiff v0.91] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by DeJap+Partial v2.01Final] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (J)(Dominent)[NDS] Dragon Quest - The Hand of the Heavenly Bride (EU)(M5)(BAHAMUT)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia)[PS2] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)
- Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete »[PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc1of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc2of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Making of Disc][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (ccd)[Disc3of3][PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)[PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Golden Sun »
- Evolution: The World of Sacred Device »
- Lufia: The Legend Returns »
- Kingdom Hearts »
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean »