Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3] ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOsGenre: Role-PlayingRating: ESRB: T, CERO: B, PEGI: 12+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
The game was never overrated. As soon as it appeared on PS, even I knew the game was great just by lookin at the CD cover. Even though I felt quite odd seeing my character as a little toy, still I could understand the game was great.
And it was the first FF in3D, which, of course, gave it some points, it made it much more attractive. And yes, seeing cool graphics rather than sprites does add attraction to the game. When the game appeared - it was one of the best. And it was a great combination of 3D graphics, wonderul story, interesting fighting system and beautiful characters.
The first of its kind, Final Fantasy 7 began the 3D era for the Final Fantasy series.
Graphically, it was fantastic possibly excluding the blocky characters outside of combat but that really (at least for me and many others) doesn't take anything away from the game.
As for the storyline, Its a little typical of most Final Fantasy games but has a rewarding ending and for the most part the story keeps you going, personally I racked up 66 hours on a completed run through and I skipped a few things, As always the music is just fantastic and even the battle music won't get boring... well, Alright it will but it'll take a while.
If you're looking for a fun, moderately easy to play and long RPG I'd highly suggest Final Fantasy 7.
And if you do, watch out for Sephiroth; he's got issues.
Final Fantasy 7 is one of the best RPG game of all time in my opinion. It's so simple just like that. And I hope they will release the FF 7 remake soon or later. I am going to buy one for sure.
Just play it!
When it comes down to it, opinions are a dime-a-dozen, but fact: FF7 owned all in its class by FAR and was the most revolutionary game of its time. I bought it when it first came out and to this day it is still my favorite game, period. If anything, it's under rated. 10/5 in my book and im sure in millions of others. And yes graphics do make games better for whoever mentioned that it doesn't, bc if they didn't, why would they strive so hard to keep improving on them??????? ;)
While I would agree that it might be a little over-rated, it's really an amazing game. Great storyline with a pretty good Final Fantasy feel to it, you know, the same basic setup as most of the others, but I won't get into that here, not going to post spoilers. But if you've played almost any of the other Final Fantasy games, play this one, you'll see what I'm talking about.
I love the materia system they implemented in 7, it allows for a more free feel in the character roles. Now, while I'll admit that 8 did have more flexability in this department, what with junctioning, but I think anybody comparing the two will agree with me, that the materia route is a little more user-friendly.
All in all, I suppose I'd give it a 4/5. Great game, not perfect, and a little over-rated, but still well worth the time.
|Read all 16 reviews for Final Fantasy VII [NTSC-U] [Disc1of3]||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Xenogears »
- Grandia III »
- Grandia II »
- Grandia »
- The Legend of Dragoon »[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc1of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc2of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc3of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc4of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 1)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 2)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 3)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 4)[PSX2PSP] Legend of Dragoon, The (USA)
- Legend of Legaia »
- Breath of Fire III »
- Breath of Fire IV »
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King »
- Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht »
- Xenosaga: Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra »
- Legend of Mana »
- Star Ocean: The Second Story »
- Wild Arms »
- Wild Arms 4 »
- Skies of Arcadia: Legends »
- Guardian's Crusade »
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride »[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by Byuu+spSpiff v0.91] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by DeJap+Partial v2.01Final] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (J)(Dominent)[NDS] Dragon Quest - The Hand of the Heavenly Bride (EU)(M5)(BAHAMUT)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia)[PS2] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)
- Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete »[PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc1of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Disc2of3][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (bin)[Making of Disc][PSX] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (ccd)[Disc3of3][PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)[PSX2PSP] Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Golden Sun »
- Evolution: The World of Sacred Device »
- Lufia: The Legend Returns »
- Kingdom Hearts »
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean »