Ratchet & Clank - Going Commando (USA) ISO
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2 ISOsGenre: ShooterPlatformerAction-AdventureRating: ESRB: T, PEGI: 3+, CERO: All Ages
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (known as either Ratchet & Clank 2: Locked and Loaded or simply Ratchet & Clank 2 in most PAL countries) is a 3D platformer/shooter developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony. Released for the PlayStation 2 in 2003, it is the second game in the Ratchet & Clank series, following Ratchet & Clank and preceding Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal.
The game begins with Ratchet and Clank being hired by the company Megacorp to find a small creature that was stolen from the company's labs. Ratchet finds the thief and returns the creature to Megacorp before learning that the creature, called a "protopet", is a dangerous monster which reproduces at amazing speed and that Megacorp is planning to market it to unknowing customers across the Galaxy. The duo must stop the protopet menace and save the galaxy.
The gameplay of Going Commando is similar to that of the original Ratchet & Clank. The player explores planets in the "Bogon" Galaxy and undertakes missions. It contains more mini-games than were present in the previous game. The game also introduces role-playing game (RPG) elements, such as upgradeable weapons. Going Commando was released roughly a year after its predecessor, and received very positive reviews. Critics noted the game's improved graphics, longer gameplay, and added role-playing elements as being major improvements over the original, but also criticized the game for its very high difficulty.
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Image:
Now you can upload screenshots or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Ratchet & Clank - Going Commando (USA) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Game Media
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Ratchet & Clank - Going Commando (USA) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Jak II »
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus »
- Super Mario 64 »
- Beyond Good & Evil »
- MediEvil II »
- Haven: Call of the King »
- Vexx »
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves »
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage »
- The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night »[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (U)(OMGba)[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (E)(Sir VG)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (E)(EXiMiUS)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (USA)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)
- MediEvil Resurrection »
- Metal Arms: Glitch in the System »
- MediEvil »
- Rocket: Robot on Wheels »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »
- Chameleon Twist 2 »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- Jak 3 »
- Daxter »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Star Fox Assault »
- Secret Agent Clank »
- Ninja Gaiden »
- Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom »
- Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil »
- Legend of Kay »
- Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! »
- Kingdom Hearts »
- Tokobot Plus: Mysteries of the Karakuri »
- Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier »
- Ape Escape 3 »
- Scaler »
- Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Conspiracy »