Final Fantasy X (USA) ISO
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2 ISOsGenre: Role-PlayingRating: CERO: B, ESRB: T, PEGI: 12+, OFLC: M15+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Enter a fantasy world where humans are on the brink of extinction. In this all-new Final Fantasy RPG, you must stop a powerful force called "Sin" that destroys cities and lives. Along your journey, you will meet Tidus--a star blitzball" player--and Yuna--a young woman with who is skilled in summoning and controlling aeons - powerful spirits of yore. Final Fantasy X is the first Final Fantasy game to feature voiceovers with advanced facial expressions. Travel to uncharted seas and treacherous lands in a quest to save mankind.
Final Fnatasy is an RPG published by Square for the playstation 2. It marked the change from pre-rendered backdrops to fully 3d environments, and was also the first FF game to feature voice acting. It replaced the Active Time Battle system with the Conditional Turn-based Battle system.
Set in the fantasy world of Spira, the game's story centers around a group of adventurers and their quest to defeat a rampaging monster known as "Sin". The player character is Tidus, a Blitzball (fictional sport in the game) star who finds himself in Spira after his home city of Zanarkand is destroyed by Sin. During the game, Tidus, along with several others, aids the summoner Yuna on her pilgrimage to destroy Sin.
It's legacy spawned a sequal, FF X-2, which marked the first direct sequal to a final fantasy game, with other titles in the series sharing worlds, monsters and sometimes lore but not plots.
As a quick opinion, this game deserves to be played. IT has gorgeous CGI and a plot that was mindblowing to my 13-year old self, and has strong emotion factoring in the plot as well. It's a very personal game, and really has a sense of immersion in it. Thats saying nothing of the amazing battle system (though not for everyone) and in-game graphics, as well as the music that will keep you replaying just to listen to that last track. At least, it did before youtube :P
This is one of thee BEST Final Fantasy games "I" have ever played! Altho your combat style is fixed, you have a Wonderful story line to go with the game Easy and Difficult parts to make you work for the glory!. It seemd to pick up pase when advancing but you must also take your time to find out where all and every items are! I also Sugest not to look up how to get past this or do this, it takes the chalenge away from your play and making you "eah" sick of the game. Now im not saying never to look it up but simply saying try to beat the game without as some parts require your attention. Me, "myself" and all the Friends, Aquantences I have shown or introduced to this game Still own a working ps2 or pc set with a pcsx2 with such game, just to enjoy this timeless classic. I have all Charecters through hard work at max level, entire sphier grid maxed on all charecters. And a total play time of 743.23 it was probably not worth it to take so long, Afterall I restarted 31 times as well just to figure out how to complete the entire sphier grid! Thanks This is me trying to inspire those who dont know why people love this game.. Well I purly say any FF game that you started from "#2" is where i started was worth the workup! :) Thankyou ~Larsa.Solidor~
Final Fantasy X (USA) is a PS2 game that was created by Square Enix. The main character is Tidus. You play as Tidus and his allies to save the world from harm.
Final Fantasy X is about a man named Tidus who is a blitz-ball player and a woman named Yuna who is a summoner, on a quest to defeat Sin. FF X is very serious in tone. There are very few light-hearted moments, if any. The story is amazing with twists and turns and the characters back-stories are interesting as well. Gameplay wise, battles are turn-based, but using the CTB system. With the system, you can swap out party members at any time. This gives you an advantage over what character to use when you need to defeat enemies. For example you might need to use Auron for enemies that have high defense, or Tidus for enemies that are quick.
The cut-scenes are amazing with high detailed characters, backgrounds and emotional expressions. There are also some mini-games. A notable one is blitz-ball. Blitz-ball is a game where five-on-five teams play against each other to score the most goals. It is also played underwater. There are many secrets in FF X and you will need to backtrack if you want to get 100% completion.
FF X is an amazing game. The gameplay is solid, the story is great, the characters are all interesting, if you haven't played this, go play it now. Its a great RPG game that anyone should play. Oh yeah the soundtrack is also amazing.
|Read all 6 reviews for Final Fantasy X (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King »
- Xenogears »
- Grandia III »
- Grandia II »
- Kingdom Hearts II »
- Xenosaga: Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra »
- Suikoden V »
- Vagrant Story »
- Legend of Legaia »
- Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht »
- Chrono Trigger »[SNES] Chrono Trigger (Japan) (Sample)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (Japan)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [En by Chrono Compendium v1.01][SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [En by Doctor L v1.01][SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories Demo 2] (~Chrono Trigger - Crimson Echos)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories v1.0] (~Chrono Trigger - Prophet's Guile)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories v2.1] (~Chrono Trigger Coliseum)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (J)(Caravan)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (EU)(M2)(BAHAMUT)
- Suikoden »
- Suikoden II »
- Suikoden III »
- Suikoden IV »
- Star Ocean: The Second Story »
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time »
- Rogue Galaxy »
- Legaia 2: Duel Saga »
- Breath of Fire IV »
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age »
- Mega Man X: Command Mission »
- Dragon Warrior I & II »
- The Legend of Dragoon »[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc1of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc2of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc3of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (iso)[Disc4of4][PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 1)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 2)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 3)[PSX] Legend of Dragoon, The (E) (Disc 4)[PSX2PSP] Legend of Dragoon, The (USA)
- Guardian's Crusade »
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride »[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by Byuu+spSpiff v0.91] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan) [En by DeJap+Partial v2.01Final] (~Dragon Quest V - Bride of Heaven)[SNES] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (J)(Dominent)[NDS] Dragon Quest - The Hand of the Heavenly Bride (EU)(M5)(BAHAMUT)[NDS] Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia)[PS2] Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome (Japan)
- Shadow Hearts: From the New World »
- Shadow Hearts »
- Unlimited SaGa »
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars »
- Mother 3 »
- The World Ends With You »
- Wild Arms Alter Code: F »
- Wild Arms 3 »
- Golden Sun »
- Lufia: The Legend Returns »
- Kingdom Hearts »
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean »