Super Mario Sunshine ISO
Nintendo Gamecube / GC GCN NGC ISOsGenre: PlatformerAction-AdventureRating: ESRB: E, OFLC: G
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64's successor takes you away to Isle Delphino where someone frames mario of dirtying the whole island with magical paint and you have to get rid of it with your new companion named FLUDD while trying to solve who's behind all of it. This instalment in mario series contains corgeous graphics, interesting new tools and powers, a lot of area's to explore and a lot of challenge. I personally recommend it to everyone who like Mario and/or platformers.
Super Mario Sunshine is a game with great graphics and is fun for the whole family. It has its difficult levels but that makes it an unforgettable experience.
I enjoyed Super Mario Sunshine very much. The vastness of Isle Delfino is just incredible. It's pretty much like a basic platformer like 64 where you collect all the Shine Sprites all through out the island. You have the help of FLUDD which is a water device that helps you venture throughout the entire island and clean up the mess that Bowser Jr. has left.
Mario is on a plane to Isle Delfino. He is dreaming about seafood, Sunshine, and just a plain getaway from mushroom kingdom. But Mario arrives, only to be named a criminal who has covered the tropical island in sludge. For Mario to prove justice, he embarks on a sunny adventure to save the people of Isle Delfino. With exciting gameplay, amazing graphics, and summer fun, Super Mario Sunshine will keep you playing for hours. "CIAO!"
No baseball. No basketball. No gimmicks. Its just Mario being Mario. And its one of the best looking Mario games. And yes, it’s Mario cleaning up the city, but also cleaning the **** his brother did at console’s launch.
Probably the second toughest Mario game, Sunshine made its best to move gamecube up in the charts.
|Read all 9 reviews for Super Mario Sunshine||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Star Fox Adventures »
- Ratchet & Clank »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Psychonauts »
- Crash Twinsanity »
- Super Mario 64 DS »
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters »
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- I-Ninja »
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger »
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue »
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan »
- Crash of the Titans »[GBA] Crash of the Titans (U)(OMGba)[GBA] Crash of the Titans (E)(sUppLeX)[NDS] Crash of the Titans (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Crash of the Titans (E)(EXiMiUS)[PS2] Crash of the Titans (USA)[PS2] Crash of the Titans (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)[PS2] Crash of the Titans (Europe) (En,Sv,No,Da,Fi)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (USA)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (Europe)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (France)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (Europe)[PSP] Crash of the Titans (Europe)
- Daxter »
- AstĂ©rix & ObĂ©lix XXL 2: Mission: Las Vegum »
- Super Mario 64 »