Star Fox Adventures ISO
Nintendo Gamecube / GC GCN NGC ISOsGenre: ActionAdventureShooterFlight SimulatorRating: OFLC: G8+, ESRB: T, CERO: A, PEGI: 3+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
This is a really quality game all the way through. The presentation is top notch, the puzzles and level design, simple yet clever, and the quest fun and engaging. The developers have bent over backwards to provide a game that never gets frustrating or monotonous. The only downside to all of this is the the simplistic fighting system. Still, a great game for entire 20 hours it will take you to finish it.
The Game is absolutely beautiful! it has stunning graphics, and gameplay-wise is a rip-off from zelda games, however, it compares and can sit side to side with it. the story in other hand, was kind of repetetive and sometimes the plot when cliche, and a parts it just look plain wrong. I love the new character introduccion "Krystal" and the several bosses that were all perfectly match, great game. don't waste time, download it, and save it for your own personal labraries of games!
Star Fox Adventures surprised fans of the series, as they watched their favourite space shooter become a planet scaling adventure game. The change introduced an awesome experience for fans and newcomers to adapt to a new style of gaming.
It is an interesting turn for the series and arguably features some of the best story telling of the lot. I won't ruin the plot as it dives right into a brand new world, almost a new universe away from the homeland of corneria. Falco Lombardi has left the team and is interested to take flight elseware for a while, he was never one to sit back while the galaxy was at peace - not that it every is. You can almost be sure Andross and other great evils are out there.
Lush new landscapes accompanying a new world intrigues gamers and offers superior adventure fun. Just be sure to keep a guidebook on hand if you crack under puzzles and intelligent decision making. Apply the challenges with the new fighting styles and you have a winning combination, you have been recommended!
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time »[N64] Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (Europe) (En,Fr,De) (Rev A)[N64] Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (Europe) (En,Fr,De)[N64] Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA) (Rev A)[N64] Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA) (Rev B)[N64] Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA)[N64] Zelda no Densetsu - Toki no Ocarina (Japan) (Rev A)[N64] Zelda no Densetsu - Toki no Ocarina (Japan) (Rev B)[N64] Zelda no Densetsu - Toki no Ocarina (Japan)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker »
- Super Mario Sunshine »
- Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy »
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey »
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess »