Animal Crossing ISO
Nintendo Gamecube / GC GCN NGC ISOsGenre: SimulationRating: ESRB: E, PEGI: 3+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Animal Crossing is a great game.
If I had a bad day, it makes me happy.
But the latest version isn´t so nice. I´m missing too much of the little details and the music isnßt that well..
So I decided to bring the good old times back.
A true twenty four hour gaming experience that can last for thirty years, Animal Crossing was playing even when you were not. Too bad the gamecube didn’t last that long. You could play mini-games alone and even with your friends.
Animal crossing is a sort of strange tamogachi-esque game where you interact with other anthromorphic animals in a fantasy setting where you go about your everyday life, play mini games, and generally just relax. It's a great life sim for people that enjoy that sort of thing, and it's fun making money and managing your character's relationships with other characters in the game. The game operates on the Gamecube's real time clock, and events happen when you're away from it in a similar fashion to Seaman on the Dreamcast or some of the newer Pokemon games. It's an interesting game for people that enjoy games like harvest moon or other life sims, but doesn't offer much for gamers looking for story or action-driven gameplay.
Fantastic game. Great for relaxing gameplay and just for enjoying yourself rather than always the fast paced shooters or RPGs that are everywhere nowadays.
In Animal Crossing you move to a sparsely populated town that is equipped with a post office, a small store, a dump, a fountain, a museum and a police station. You buy a small house from the store owner but lack the funds to pay him so you go to work for him to pay it off. After a few jobs he lets you go and says to pay off your bill as you can. Once you pay off the bill he will expand your house for you and you get another bill (this continues 3-4 times) You can decorate your house with furniture, wallpaper and carpet/flooring. You can go fishing, catch insects or dig up fossils to sell (or donate to the museum). Run errands for the townsfolk and they will reward you. Keep your town clean and more people will move into your town.
You can also visit other towns, if you have other save data on another memory card.
Animal Crossing also operates in real time, well based on the time you have set on your game, and counts up minute by minute. I often manipulate this feature, because I'm sorry I am not quite patient enough to wait for months on end for the seasons to change, especially since certain fish/insects and such can only be found in certain seasons.
Some tips: Check the dump and police station often. You can find some furniture and such strewn about in them to help you decorate or to pay off your bills.
Planting flowers increases your towns attractiveness and attracts more people to town.
If you have other save data, make sure the town has a different fruit on the trees from you. Any other fruit that doesn't grow to start in your town is worth more money. Also, plant some fruit from that town in your own, so you don't always have to travel there.
This game is an absolute blast. You live your life among human like animals as you start out on your own life. You can build up your house, collect furniture, make friends, and shop. This game includes a 24 hour gameplay and the game goes on even if you're not there. You also have the ability to travel to other people's towns by sharing memory cards with each other. A great Gamecube game. A little warning though. It is very addicting.
|Read all 6 reviews for Animal Crossing||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life »
- Harvest Moon GB »
- Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life »
- Harvest Moon: Back to Nature »
- Harvest Moon 64 »
- Harvest Moon 3 GBC »
- Harvest Moon DS »
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody »
- Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town »
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland »
- Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town »
- Harvest Moon »
- MySims Kingdom »
- Viva PiÃ±ata: Pocket Paradise »
- Giftpia »
- Homeland »
- Six Flags Fun Park »
- The Sims 2 »[GBA] The Sims 2 (U)(Trashman)[NDS] Sims 2, The (U)(Mode 7)[NDS] Sims 2, The (E)(Trashman)[GCN] The Sims 2[PS2] Sims 2, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv,No,Da,Fi)[PSP] Sims 2, The (Europe)[PSP] Sims 2, The (Japan)[PSP] Sims 2, The (Korea)[PSP] Sims 2, The (USA)[GCN] Sims 2, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Nl)
- MySims »
- The Sims 3 »
- The Urbz: Sims in the City »[GBA] The Urbz - Sims in the City (E)(Rising Sun)[GBA] The Urbz - Sims in the City (J)(Caravan)[NDS] Urbz - Sims in the City, The (U)(Brassteroid Team)[NDS] Urbz - Sims in the City, The (E)(Trashman)[NDS] Urbz - Sims in the City, The (J)(WRG)[GCN] The Urbz Sims In The City[PS2] Sims, The (USA)[PS2] Sims, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv,Da)[PS2] Urbz, The - Sims in the City (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv,No,Da,Fi,Pl)[GCN] Urbz, The - Sims in the City (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,Nl)
- Freshly-Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland »
- Shepherd's Crossing »
- Magicianâ€™s Quest: Mysterious Times »
- Famicom Bunko: Hajimari no Mori »