Pokemon Ruby (U)(Mugs) ROM
Nintendo Gameboy Advance / GBA ROMsGenre: AdventureRole-PlayingRating: CERO: A, PEGI: 3+, ESRB: E, OFLC: G8+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Pokemon Ruby is Gamefreak's third entry in the main series of Pokemon. Players will have the chance to explore the region of Hoenn along with new protagonists, Team Magma in Ruby and Team Aqua in Saphhire. Around 150 new Pokemon were also introduced, allowing the player to yet again "catch 'em all."
The Day/Night was hence removed from this version but makes up for it with Double Battles, support for up to four players, Secret Bases, and Contests, all new to the series. It also has connectivity with Pokemon Colleseum and it's sequel Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Channel, Pokemon Emerald, and Fire Red and Leaf Green, adding lots of exciting multiplayer options.
Pokemon Ruby Version is often a underrated game, and I highly enjoyed it, and I would recommend it to any hardcore Pokemon fans.
Pokemon - Ruby Version (U)(Mugs) is an action, adventure, RPG game that was developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo. This game features the Pokemon from the third generation as the debuted Pokemon.
A new adventure across Hoenn and all the new Pokemon retro to the new ORAS.
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Pokemon Ruby (U)(Mugs) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Spectrobes »
- Robopon 2: Cross/Ring Version »
- Robopon: Sun Version »
- EarthBound »[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Blue Antoid v2.0] (~JonBound - Dark Future)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by EBGirl v2.5] (~Mother 2.5 - The Giftman Chronicles)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Michael Cayer+Tomato v2.0] (New Game Plus Plus)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Accident v1.1] (~EarthBound - 10th Anniversary Celebration)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Tenda v0.908] (~Mr. Saturn in Hat Quest)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Radiation v1.02] (~Arn's Winter Quest - Gway Edition)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Rofish v0.50] (~EarthBound Battler) (Battle Mode)[SNES] EarthBound (USA)
- Shaman King: Legacy of the Spirits, Sprinting Wolf »
- Shaman King: Legacy of the Spirits, Soaring Hawk »
- Revelations: Persona »
- Dragon Warrior Monsters »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart »
- Fossil Fighters »
- Dinosaur King »
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin »
- Digimon World 3 »