Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) ROM
Nintendo Gameboy Advance / GBA ROMsGenre: AdventureRole-PlayingRating: ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Poke'mon Emerald is the third poke'mon game that takes place in the Honen region. It is an upgrade to the Ruby and Sapphire versions. Some additions include, new areas, revamped poke'mon sprites and animations, the Battle Frontier, Updated Gym leaders and Elite Four. If you play only one Poke'mon game from the 3rd generation, play this one.
What Crystal was to Gold and Silver, Emerald is to Ruby and Sapphire. However, unlike Crystal, Emerald makes some significant alterations to R/S. Unlike in R/S where one of the Team ____ was helping you and the other was your enemy, in Emerald both of them are your enemy. This leads to some new areas like a volcanic hideout for Team Magma. Replacing the Battle Tower from R/S is the Battle Frontier, a large complex in which one can participate in a variety of battle challenges (including, of course, the Battle Tower). Unless you have a huge attachment to R/S, Emerald will give you the best Hoenn experience.
Pokemon Emerald is a fun game where you get to meet cool Pokemon, battle other Trainers like you, and face difficult challenges. It is the ultimate Pokemon game.
Same story BUT...its slightly different plus they move like in pokemon crystal, you can get more pokemon like usual beforehand; like sudowoodo, smeargle you can unlock more pokemon in the safari zone as you complete a certain task then having to trade much afterwards. Really cool game, and more things like the battle frontier, a change in the last gym and champion, the story of team magma and aqua and groundon, kyogre and rayquaza. also the fact that you can catch all three not to mention that they increased in levels than ruby and sapphire ones.
Simply the best pokémon game on the GBA.
Simply the best pokemon game on gba, and for me the best pokemon game on every console. Great story and sub-plots, advanced gameplay with the introduction of tag battles and the introduction of the battle frontier, with hardcore pokemon battles, and a great length.
|Read all 7 reviews for Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Robopon 2: Cross/Ring Version »
- Digimon World 3 »
- EarthBound »[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Blue Antoid v2.0] (~JonBound - Dark Future)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by EBGirl v2.5] (~Mother 2.5 - The Giftman Chronicles)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Michael Cayer+Tomato v2.0] (New Game Plus Plus)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Accident v1.1] (~EarthBound - 10th Anniversary Celebration)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Tenda v0.908] (~Mr. Saturn in Hat Quest)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Radiation v1.02] (~Arn's Winter Quest - Gway Edition)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Rofish v0.50] (~EarthBound Battler) (Battle Mode)[SNES] EarthBound (USA)
- Revelations: Persona »
- Dragon Warrior Monsters »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart »
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker »
- Spectrobes »
- Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals »
- Fossil Fighters »
- Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu »
- Digimon World DS »
- Digimon World: Dusk/Dawn »
- Digimon World Championship »
- Digimon Rumble Arena »
- Dinosaur King »
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin »