Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia) ROM
Nintendo DS / DS NDS ROMsGenre: Role-PlayingPlatformerRating: CERO: A, ESRB: E, OFLC: G, PEGI: 3+
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Nintendo couldn't make a better RPG if they tried.Mario and Luigi are back- this time inside their greatest enemy. Peril is caused in Toad Town by a disease called the Blorbs. Mario and co. eventually track down the cause, and find that Fawful is responsible. Fawful gives Bowser a Vacumm Shroom and inhales Mario, Luigi, Peach, and everybody else. Now Mario and Bowser must work together to prevent Fawful from reawakening the Dark Star!
This game is easily the best Mario RPG ever. Luigi is really funny, and so are Mario and Bowser surprisingly. Special moves are more like minigames and actually force you to do something so they are more powerful. Fighting as all 3 is really fun. The story is different from the usual save Peach story. Normal battles are never to easy or to hard. You never nail avoiding enemy moves all the time, which adds more challenge. Badges can actually help you in tough situations. If it wasnt for the unbalanced boss battles this game would be near perfect.
In his evil plot to take over the Mushroom Kingdom, Fawful tricks Bowser into eating a magic mushroom. The mushroom causes Bowser to begin inhaling everything around him, including Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach! Do the Mario Bros. have the guts to rescue Peach and escape? Players are in control of two separate storylines. One features Bowser and his efforts to stop an arch-villain from taking over his castle. Meanwhile, inside Bowser, the microbe-sized Mario & Luigi must muscle their way through challenges and keep their nerve if they want to find a way out. They take action to control Bowser from the inside - but without his knowledge. Players can switch between storylines at will. What happens inside Bowser affects what he's doing on the outside. Sometimes Mario & Luigi must solve puzzles and challenges behind the scenes to help Bowser overcome various obstacles and advance the plot. Players must make well-timed button presses to enhance their performance during battles and challenges. In some battles, Bowser grows so large that players must turn their Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi system sideways, blow into the microphone or tap on the touch screen with the stylus to keep up with the action. The game features the same hilarious dialogue that has been the hallmark of the Mario & Luigi series.
Mario and Luigi are in their biggest adventure yet, inside of their worst enemy! Bowser's inhaled Mario, Luigi, Peach, and a lot of toads!
With the help of the star sprite,Starlow, the Mario Bros. need to find a way out of Bowser's body and rescue Princess Peach in their most comical adventure yet!
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Image:
Now you can upload screenshots or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia) to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Game Media
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 »
- Chrono Trigger »[SNES] Chrono Trigger (Japan) (Sample)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (Japan)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [En by Chrono Compendium v1.01][SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [En by Doctor L v1.01][SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories Demo 2] (~Chrono Trigger - Crimson Echos)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories v1.0] (~Chrono Trigger - Prophet's Guile)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA) [Hack by Kajar Laboratories v2.1] (~Chrono Trigger Coliseum)[SNES] Chrono Trigger (USA)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (J)(Caravan)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Chrono Trigger (EU)(M2)(BAHAMUT)
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door »
- Final Fantasy III »
- Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls »[GBA] Final Fantasy I & II - Dawn of Souls (U)(Independent)[GBA] Final Fantasy I & II - Dawn of Souls (E)(Independent)[NES] Final Fantasy I & II (Japan) [En by Demiforce v1.0] [Hack by Grond v1.0] (Unofficial Update)[NES] Final Fantasy I & II (Japan) [En by Demiforce v1.0][NES] Final Fantasy I & II (Japan)
- Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier »
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team »[GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (U)(RDG)[GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (E)(Rising Sun)[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (U)(Legacy)[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (E)(Supremacy)[NDS] pokemon mystery dungeon - blue rescue team (kiosk demo) (e)(independent)
- Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans »
- EarthBound »[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Blue Antoid v2.0] (~JonBound - Dark Future)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by EBGirl v2.5] (~Mother 2.5 - The Giftman Chronicles)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Michael Cayer+Tomato v2.0] (New Game Plus Plus)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Accident v1.1] (~EarthBound - 10th Anniversary Celebration)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Mr. Tenda v0.908] (~Mr. Saturn in Hat Quest)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Radiation v1.02] (~Arn's Winter Quest - Gway Edition)[SNES] EarthBound (USA) [Hack by Rofish v0.50] (~EarthBound Battler) (Battle Mode)[SNES] EarthBound (USA)
- Mother »
- Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure »