Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks, The (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia) ROM
Nintendo DS / DS NDS ROMsGenre: Action-AdventureRating: ESRB: E10+, CERO: A, PEGI: 7+, OFLC: PG
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
I'm not a big zelda fan, the last one i played was on the gbc but i was amazed when my friend made me try this. I was shocked by the graphics and how smothly everything flowed, I borrowed it from him and needless to say I have been wanting to play it again and i am glad to whoever uploaded this game, hope everyone who reads this enjoys the game as I do!
Links sets out on a journey to collect the sands of the Phantom Hourglass and save Tetra from an ancient evil! He will travel to many different islands and meet the 3 Great Fairies, who are each added to his power.
If you like Zelda games, you were going to play Spirit Tracks no matter what. But rest assured that you will not only be playing another fine Nintendo DS installment, but one of the series's best handheld titles to date.
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Nominate for Retro Game of the Day:
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a retro game of the day feature (top-right of the screen) wherein we feature a new retro title every single day! Now, you can vote for your favorite games and allow them to have their moment of glory. Click on the button below to nominate Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks, The (US)(M3)(XenoPhobia) for Retro Game of the Day.Nominate for Retro Game of the Day!
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Lunar Knights »
- Dragon Ball: Origins »
- Steal Princess »
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates »
- Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand »
- Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django »
- Shounen Kininden Tsumuji »
- Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals »
- Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero »
- Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime »
- Pac-Man »[MAME] Pac-Man (Hearts)[MAME] Pac-Man (Galaxian hardware)[MAME] Pac-Man (Midway, with speedup hack)[MAME] Pac-Man (Midway)[MAME] Pac-Man (Midway, harder)[NES] Pac-Man (Europe)[NES] Pac-Man (Japan) (Rev A)[NES] Pac-Man (Japan)[NES] Pac-Man (USA) (Namco)[NES] Pac-Man (USA) (Tengen) (Unl)[NES] Pac-Man (USA) (Tengen)[GB] Pac-Man (Europe)[GB] Pac-Man (Japan)[GB] Pac-Man (USA)[C64 PP] Pac-Man (UE)[ZX Spectrum Z80] Pac-Man (1983)(Atarisoft)[ZX Spectrum Z80] Pac-Man (19xx)(-)[Game Gear] Pac-Man (USA, Europe)[NGPC] Pac-Man Pac-Man (1982) (Atari, Tod Frye - Sears) (CX2646 - 49-75185) Pac Man (1982) (Atari)[MAME] Pac-Man (Galaxian hardware, set 2)[Atari 800] Pac-Man (1984)(Eric Wolz)[k-file][Atari 800] Pac-Man (19xx)(-)[k-file][Atari 800] Pac Man (19xx)(Martin Day)[k-file][MAME] Puck Man (Spanish, 'Made in Greece' bootleg)[MAME] Puck Man (bootleg set 1)