Super Mario 64 (USA) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: PlatformerAction-AdventureRating: ESRB: K-A, ESRB: E, PEGI: 3+, OFLC: G
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
This is the BEST game EVER for the Nintendo 64!
Ah, Super Mario 64. Mario's first 3D adventure. While the graphics are a tad dated, the music and gameplay still hold up excellently and make the game fun to play. While there was a port for DS, I really prefer the original. It's the classic story of Mario rescuing Peach, except in 3D! Use your special caps (which let you fly, turn into metal, and turn invisible) to get through levels, and defeat Bowser!
Super Mario 64 is a historical achievement in gaming history, a game that wanted players to explore every part of the vast and detailed land. The adventure and ability to reward gamers was unlike any other at the time of it's 1996 release on the Nintendo 64.
Our hero, Mario, receives word from Princess Toadstool to come to the Castle for some cake...but when he arrives, the castle is deserted and a nasty, gloating voice tells him to get lost. Yes, Princess Toadstool has yet again been taken by the one and only - Bowser.
Take this game to your heart, as much of the gaming population have done, it is magnificent work of art, and you'll love every minute of it.
Surely this game brought a lot of new concepts into plataform games, but it also brought a "plague" in my view,'Collectibles'.They are all right as extra features, but when you are forced to play a level again some times it can make the game boring.Anyway it's a great game that can give you hours of fun.
Super Mario in 3D!!! Real addictive. Lots of moves, like that other person said, BESTES, MOST AWELSOUMIES N64 GAME TO WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH. ThE EaRtH. woooooooo... O.o
I wish you could rate it 12/5.
|Read all 9 reviews for Super Mario 64 (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Bugs Bunny Lost in Time »
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back »
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape »[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape [U][N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[NDS] Rayman DS (U)(Brassteroid Team)[NDS] Rayman DS (E)(Trashman)[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape (PAL)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (En,Es,It)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (Fr,De)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Great Escape, The (USA)[PS2] Rayman 2 - Revolution (USA)[PS2] Great Escape, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Rayman Revolution (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PSX2PSP] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA)
- Haven: Call of the King »
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage »
- The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night »[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (U)(OMGba)[GBA] The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (E)(Sir VG)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (U)(XenoPhobia)[NDS] Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night, The (E)(EXiMiUS)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (USA)[PS2] Legend of Spyro, The - The Eternal Night (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl)
- Rocket: Robot on Wheels »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »
- Chameleon Twist 2 »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Duck Dodgers »
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos »
- Earthworm Jim 3D »
- Croc 2 »
- Kao the Kangaroo Round 2 »
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy »
- Kao the Kangaroo »
- 40 Winks »
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus »
- Super Mario Sunshine »
- Vexx »
- GoldenEye 007 »