Diddy Kong Racing (USA) (En,Fr) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: Driving/RacingRating: ESRB: K-A, ESRB: E
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Along with the challenge, it's fun to notice how most of the characters also appear in other Rare games (like Banjo from Banjo Kazooie).
One of Rare’s first games for the N64, Diddy Kong Racing is a Mario Kartish game where players race on many different tracks and try to shoot their opponents with various weapons without being hit themselves. Unlike Mario Kart, players are able to choose from three different machines: a car, a hoverboat, and an airplane. Although the game seems geared towards children, I seriously doubt that any except the most developed and most dedicated of gamers could ever complete this game. I don’t think I’ve ever played a game that I found more difficult than Diddy Kong Racing. Ever.
This game is definitely one of the better racing games out there.
Although it doesn't look it at first glance, this game is surprisingly challenging. I have also played Mario Kart, and this game is, I'd say 2-3 times harder! It's a nice challenge, but not overly difficult either.
The courses are all fun and lively. Each one is quite unique. And what sets Diddy Kong racing apart from all of the other racing games would be the fact that not all of the racing is done with a car but you have the ability to use a plane and hovercraft as well, varying the game up a lot.
The graphics are awesome, and all of the characters are just so darn cute. This game also has an adventure mode alongside the tracks (nothing totally spectacular or anything. It's pretty much the same courses except you have different challenges to do in each one.)
A very good game, especially for kids.
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Mario Kart DS »
- Super Mario Kart »[SNES] Super Mario Kart (Europe) (Rev 0A)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (Japan) (Rev 0A)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by d4s v1.1] (~Mario Kart R)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by Ok Impala v1.0] (~Super Mario Kart - The Impala Battles) (Custom Battle Tracks)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA) [Hack by sYs85 v20090206] (Custom Tracks+New AI)[SNES] Super Mario Kart (USA)
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!! »
- Mario Kart 64 »
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Crash Team Racing »
- Walt Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour »[DC] Walt Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour[PSX] Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour [U][DC] Disney World Quest Magical Racing Tour (PAL)[PSX] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (E)[GBC] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (Europe) (Fr,De,Es)[GBC] Walt Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (USA, Europe)[PSX2PSP] Disney World Quest - Magical Racing Tour (USA)
- Super Mario 64 DS »
- Banjo-Pilot »
- Snowboard Kids »
- Wave Race »
- NASCAR Rumble »
- LEGO Racers »
- Speed Punks »
- Skunny Kart »
- Wacky Wheels »
- Mickey's Speedway USA »
- ModNation Racers »
- Street Racer »[SNES] Street Racer (Europe) (Rev A)[SNES] Street Racer (Europe)[SNES] Street Racer (Japan)[SNES] Street Racer (USA) (Beta)[SNES] Street Racer (USA)[PSX] Street Racer [NTSC-U][Genesis] Street Racer (Europe)[PSX] Street Racer (E)[GB] Street Racer (Japan)[GB] Street Racer (USA, Europe)[AmigaCD] Street Racer (1997)[Saturn] Street Racer (E)[PSX2PSP] Street Racer (USA)
- Action Girlz Racing »
- Freaky Flyers »
- Sonic Drift 2 »
- RC Revenge »
- Rollcage Stage II »
- Pokémon Dash »
- SD F-1 Grand Prix »