Final Fantasy Tactics v1.3 - Easy Type (USA) [Hack by FFHacktics v1.3030] ISO
Sony Playstation / PSX PS1 ISOs
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
This game is like a jewel for me, one of the most "holy shit" games I played ever. A beautiful masterpiece, this version is just what it needed, it makes you think a lot, makes you more concentrated on every aspect of the game and makes you even more happy or even more frustrated sometimes. And makes you frustrated because of that the only mistake the creator of this version didn't realise is that if you level up a lot and then fight enemie, they have better equipment, but you can't buy new equipment unless story progresses, so, that is why the game turns a nightmare, unplayable, if you level up, items sold should level up too, hope they release a new version with this fixed...
FFT1.3 Easytype is a fan-made modification of Final Fantasy Tactics, featuring literally thousands of minor tweaks to create a more challenging and balanced FFT experience. If you already are versed in all the changes of FFT1.3, the following were changed:
- JP cost for all abilities reduced
- Enemy levels reduced
- Easier enemies in terms of equipment and ability selection
- Colliery and the rest of the sidequests toned down significantly.
- Deep Dungeon given one fight per level that's easier than the rest for the sake of item-grabbing. All DD treasure panels have their bad/good treasures set as the same, so the Brave value of your item finder does not matter. DD also allows extra Chiri and Masamune pickups, so they'll hopefully see some use by the player.
- Rubber costume no longer poachable, now a single DD find.
- Monster-gimme random battles. Now that invite sucks, there are randoms with monster guests, who join up afterwards if they're still alive at the end.
All in all the net result is a medium-difficulty patch, hopefully easy enough for less experienced FFT players to play through and thoroughly enjoy. All the battles in this game are completely beatable, but you can expect to lose some battles on the first try. Just take a step back, adjust your squad as necessary between class, equipment, reaction, secondary, movement, etc and fight like hell. BUT, the game cannot be beaten by simply overleveling.
If you aren't versed in all the FFT1.3 changes:
Here is a very general list of everything that's changed. Text in game reflects all changes, when in doubt hit select!
- Br / Fa modification removed from the game. Cheer Up now adds Regen. Scream now adds Berserk, Haste, and Innocent. The talk skills that did these now add:Defending, incflict Don't Act, cancel status, and inflict Reraise.
- ALL enemies level up with you. So if you're the type who likes to get to level 25 and unlock ninja for dorter trade city, the game can turn around and bite you in the ass for it.
- Gained JP Up removed from the game (many JP costs reduced to compensate), along with Blade Grasp and the MP Switch + Move MP combo is no longer possible -- Dancers get MP Switch and bards get move MP Up.
- Calculator class removed from the game; replaced with the Sage. Sage has medium HP, MP, Sp, and PA with high MA, with a wide variety of weapons available. Their skillset is the old Ja Magic skillset, boasting offensive status, direct damage, and even CT restting.
- Generic classes rebalanced. Thieves gain innate concentrate, Samurai gained innate two-hands, chemists gain innate move-find item, squires can equip shields; archers, lancers, and summoners are all a little faster.
- Abilities rebalanced. Many spells had their charge time reduced, Swordskills are now EVADEABLE (!), Untruth able to hit up to 10 times, Summon Magic made weaker + given resurrection ability, Draw Out weakened and able to hit enemy and ally alike. Plus more, please refer to the 1.3 master's guide!
- Items rebalanced. Lesser used weapons like axes, crossbows, and books have a 25% chance to trigger a powerful effect along with their standard attack. Knight Swords are straight PA*WP. Daggers now grant +1 Sp. Staves are very utility-based. Health increase from Heavy Armor greatly increased, some heavy armor grants stat bonuses and status immunity. Thief Hat nerfed; Black Costume, Light Robe boosted, etc.
- Monsters rebalanced. Each family has its own Reaction ability and Monster Skill ability, all of which are vastly superior to what it previously was. Also made stronger in many instances, and are able-bodied allies instead of liabilities.
- Battles harder. Enemies given smart setups (Attack Up monks with power sleeve, e.g.), increased JP pools for action abilities, Bosses with a lot more health, abilities, and immunity to gravity-based attacks. Most humanoid bosses given innate Defense Up, Magic Defense Up, and then a few oddities like non-charge, attack up, concentrate, and whatnot depending on the character.
- Deep Dungeon set as an endgame Arena. Each floor has four random fights; These fights are among the hardest fights in the game, usually featuring special classes, plenty of enemies with Zodiac-monster like stats, and often featuring the maximum possible number of enemies present at 11 -- all level 99. Good luck~
- Degenerator traps removed from the game. Squidlarkin's Level Blast ability altered. No level up/down gimmicks possible.
- New encounter! Vormav 1 on 1, in the Graveyard of Airships.
Rate this game
Videos and Image Media:
Upload a Screenshot/Add a Video:
Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for Final Fantasy Tactics v1.3 - Easy Type (USA) [Hack by FFHacktics v1.3030] to Emuparadise. Do it now!
Upload Screenshot or Image Media
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )