Conker's Bad Fur Day (USA) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: PlatformerAction-AdventureRating: OFLC: M15+, ESRB: M
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Well, I missed this game when it originally came out, and it saddens me to say that it is indicative of the drop in quality Rare had started to display with Banjo-Tooie.
The graphics may be quite pretty, the movie refrences and the voices funny (if you can appreciate the crude immature toilet humour on show. I know I did), but that's not enough to save the game.
The platforming segment of the game is quite poor by Rare's standards, with numerous instant death traps and other "fun" moments. Still good, so you might want to check it out and see if you're more forgiving than me.
This game may be fun but it is no child's game. Every aspect of this game revolves around adult life so do not let your children play. This game features sex, drugs, and ways to kill yourself, so if you like cartoon violence than this is the game for you if not stop reading now.
The main character is a squirrel named Conker. Conker is out having a drink with his friends and he gets drunk and wanders off, in his drunken stupor he falls asleep not knowing where he is, when he wakes up he is in a garden and his goal is to get back home and on the way he goes from helping flowers to becoming king of all the land.
Overall this game is a very fun but adult game.
One of the funniset games of all time. If you dont laugh at this game you must have no sense of humor or a zombie.
This is the best game on the N64, and quite arguably, the best game ever.
It has a story behind it
Seriously, if you've never played this, you're missing out.
All I need to say is you start as a squirrel who is hungover then meets a scarecrow called Birdie. Later on, you meet the Grim Reaper, who really likes hates cats.
Just play it, you'll piss yourself laughing, but at the same time, actually be enjoying the game.
I can't believe how "bloody" funny this game is. You hardly find a game that can make you piss yourself laughing, yet think about what you have to do as well. It would've been perfect if it was longer in single-player mode, but the multi-player mode partially makes up for it.
|Read all 8 reviews for Conker's Bad Fur Day (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos »
- Mace: The Dark Age »
- MDK 2 »
- Jet Force Gemini »
- Castlevania »
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape »[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape [U][N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[NDS] Rayman DS (U)(Brassteroid Team)[NDS] Rayman DS (E)(Trashman)[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape (PAL)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (En,Es,It)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (Fr,De)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Great Escape, The (USA)[PS2] Rayman 2 - Revolution (USA)[PS2] Great Escape, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Rayman Revolution (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PSX2PSP] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA)
- The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon »
- Kao the Kangaroo »
- Crash Twinsanity »
- Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge »