Conker's Bad Fur Day (USA) ROM
Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMsGenre: PlatformerAction-AdventureRating: OFLC: M15+, ESRB: M
How to Play this Game ?
Game Description & Reviews:
Conker's Bad Fur Day for N64 is arguably the most non-nintendo-like game that could be available on a Nintendo platform. With this title Nintendo really shed it's 'family friendly' image.
Conker is a pissed off squirrel. Not only that, but he is foul mouthed to boot. The game has amazing visuals and an interesting storyline.
Join Conker in his adventure on the Nintendo 64!
This is the best game on the N64, and quite arguably, the best game ever.
It has a story behind it
Seriously, if you've never played this, you're missing out.
All I need to say is you start as a squirrel who is hungover then meets a scarecrow called Birdie. Later on, you meet the Grim Reaper, who really likes hates cats.
Just play it, you'll piss yourself laughing, but at the same time, actually be enjoying the game.
Ha Ha! This is probably one of the funniest games ever. Don't pass this one up.
This game may be fun but it is no child's game. Every aspect of this game revolves around adult life so do not let your children play. This game features sex, drugs, and ways to kill yourself, so if you like cartoon violence than this is the game for you if not stop reading now.
The main character is a squirrel named Conker. Conker is out having a drink with his friends and he gets drunk and wanders off, in his drunken stupor he falls asleep not knowing where he is, when he wakes up he is in a garden and his goal is to get back home and on the way he goes from helping flowers to becoming king of all the land.
Overall this game is a very fun but adult game.
One of the funniset games of all time. If you dont laugh at this game you must have no sense of humor or a zombie.
|Read all 8 reviews for Conker's Bad Fur Day (USA)||Submit your description for this title!|
Rate this game
User Submitted Media:
Suggest an Emulator:
If you know the best emulator for this game, please suggest an emulator above to help out other users.
Share with your Friends:
Support Emuparadise:Find out how else you can support emuparadise.
It's free, easy and feels damn good!
For starters, share this page with your friends.
Use the links above : )
Direct Download Links:
- Banjo-Kazooie »
- Donkey Kong 64 »
- Banjo-Tooie »
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko »
- Looney Tunes Back in Action »
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos »
- Mace: The Dark Age »
- MDK 2 »
- Jet Force Gemini »
- Castlevania »
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape »[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape [U][N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[N64] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[NDS] Rayman DS (U)(Brassteroid Team)[NDS] Rayman DS (E)(Trashman)[DC] Rayman 2 The Great Escape (PAL)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (En,Es,It)[PSX] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (E) (Fr,De)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[GBC] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Great Escape, The (USA)[PS2] Rayman 2 - Revolution (USA)[PS2] Great Escape, The (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PS2] Rayman Revolution (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)[PSX2PSP] Rayman 2 - The Great Escape (USA)
- The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon »
- Kao the Kangaroo »
- Crash Twinsanity »
- Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge »